A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

lol mahdi. your totally right. Girls try to hard too understand us. I remembered a girlfriend of mine once asked if she was pretty. I said yes. and she asked me all sorts of questions why and how. she didnt believe me! lol finally just blurted out "when I say your pretty I mean it!" lol I mean goodness. girls try too hard on guys. you gotta realize that we are so dumb and that you overestimate us.

lol mahdi. your totally right. Girls try to hard too understand us. I remembered a girlfriend of mine once asked if she was pretty. I said yes. and she asked me all sorts of questions why and how. she didnt believe me! lol finally just blurted out "when I say your pretty I mean it!" lol I mean goodness. girls try too hard on guys. you gotta realize that we are so dumb and that you overestimate us.

Maybe she had low self-esteem and needed to hear why. That happens to everyone, I guess. Every once in a while everyone needs to hear that they are loved. Believe me, I know.

Maybe we do try to overanylize you guys. It's just because we want to know everything about you. For some girls it's about easy prey. If they understand you, they can easily make you love them. For other girls, like me, it's about wanting to understand the important men in my life. I didn't know that was so wrong.

What I can say is that I've learned that to my g/f i can say no to everything but to talk, I'd say that when a girl asks you to talk, that's the one (if not the most) important (for her) thing she can ask you. I mean not accepting to talk could get you in trouble, for they (girls) talking is much more important than for guys.

I'd say leave her alone for awhile until she's no longer annoyed with you, or doesn't find you that annoying any more (i.e. she's gotten over it. Then perhaps you could try striking up conversations with her, only this time being less pushy. Don't always be 'in her face'.

I don't know how long 'awhile' is, it depends on your own personal opinion. IMHO, I'd say up until I fell she's gotten over it, or the irritation has died down enough. It's up to you to judge, I can't do that for you. For me, 'awhile' is probably 1 month minimum when it comes to leaving someone alone after you've pissed them off.

Being 'less pushy' IMHO means that you don't be so aggressive in your attitude towards someone. Like, when someone doesn't want to talk to you, you shouldn't go on persisting in getting a conversation with them, if they don't want to talk to you, then they don't want to talk to you, it's as simple as that, and you've got to learn to accept that.

'In her face' IMHO means that you're always trying to get her attention, or you always seem to be following her around all the time or just generally trying to interact with her up to the point where she says you almost 24/7. This would probably or most definitely annoy the hell out of her, I mean, don't you think she'd get sick of seeing you all the time? She might even start making a conscious effort to avoid you.

That depends on how you talk to her. If you just try to barge into her business, or you're nosey, then of course she isn't going to like you. Once a week isn't much, but it depends on what you're saying to her I guess. If you're going to engage in a conversation, then you should try to keep her interested, think of something to say before you start the conversation, and where it's going to go. The worst thing that can happen is that you both stand there in silence. ::)