A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

Also Terror, you do know that if you ask me something like this: "heh i'll talk to you again in like 3 years and then let's see :)" ) that I will actually keep track of it? I take these challenges very seriously you know.  :D

Well spotted Edric O, seems Ixiandude isnt as hot at rememebering his challenges !

Well, September 1st 2005 has come and gone. What is the verdict?

Part of the reason for my lack of response is that my attitude towards this site has changed somewhat since that was posted, but I don't want to go into that. In fact, if I hadn't returned to this site to seek technical support, I would most likely never have seen all this...  I do admit though, that I failed to remember the day I promised to keep contact. :(

Anyway, let's see.

1. I STILL don't have a girlfriend. I haven't actively sought one at all.

2. I no longer consider Emperor as important as I did when I made the previous post. In fact, I don't even have it on my hard drive right now, but I did recently contemplate creating a few more maps for it.

3. I took a break from college for a year, so I guess you could say things are behind 'schedule'. However as far as I'm concerned, I needed it. The rest gets too personal to post on a public forum.

Looking back at what I posted, I'm sorry to say I feel a bit ashamed at having posted such arrogant remarks. I can say my attitude towards life itself has changed, things I took for granted in my teenage years, I value much more today, including simply being alive. Having had the rights to some of my work infringed upon and witnessed (in my eyes), appalling moral standards in today's society, my view of people in general still continues to deteriorate, but I try not to let that mentality contaminate my opinion of individuals that happen to get involved in my life.

That's all that comes to mind for now, and all that I probably will have to say on this matter. In general, I'd say Rene_Smeitink was correct in his assessment of my future development, with the exception of the main point of discussion.

I still don't have a girlfriend.  :)

Sad? Perhaps. Attach any label you see fit. At the end of the day, there's so much more to life than having a girlfriend, and although I've never had one and can't speak with any credibility about what it's like to have one, the entire issue of whether or not I have that in my life, really seems trivial to me. That hasn't changed either, for whatever reason.

-IxianMace-

Sad? Perhaps. Attach any label you see fit. At the end of the day, there's so much more to life than having a girlfriend, and although I've never had one and can't speak with any credibility about what it's like to have one, the entire issue of whether or not I have that in my life, really seems trivial to me. That hasn't changed either, for whatever reason.

This is what life is about :D.

Funny thread :D

I kinda laughed when I saw your reply :D

• 1 month later...

Women are like betting , you have a 50-50 chance of winning her over.

She can either say yes or no, basically everything is down to mathematics.

Make em laugh, that has always worked for me,the more they laugh the easier it is to get them to drop their panties. :P :-[ ;D

Plus a wise man once told me that for every pot there is a lid that fits, life is just a search for that lid.