Atreides what a cowards

Guild Maker

If yould notice Atreides are the cowardest house.

-------------------------------------------------

1.The Ordos have the sabouter.

2.The Harrokennen have the devestator.

-------------------------------------------------

Although noble the Atreides suck! :P

no they dont, they're just hard to get going with. they have snipers, sonic tanks, kindjals, ornis, and hawk strikes. those are deadly to the ordos since they would go off the map so fast.

against devastators they wouldnt go off the map cause theyre slow but that gives you enough time to destory it since it wount fire back.

youre stupid if you think atredies suck. all houses are equal....

but they give themselves up. just because they dont self destruct doesnt mean they arent brave.... firefighters on 9-11 tragedy helped people risking their life....thats heroic. now they didnt self destruct did they?

atredies....they dont have much money, or strength in numbers...but they fight with great bravery. well,m in the books. 1 atredies inf could take on 5 harkonens. they're infintry was nearly as good as the sardukar because they were loyal.

thats what the books say....

Bravery is stupid and irrelevant. Cowardice is a quality!

The Atreides fools are brave... pathetic!

The Ordos have true wisdom. We are cowards, yes, but we shall live to fight another day!

true, but in the books (irrelevance) Ordos are a rat expiriment gone wrong! ahahaha. but, really. ordos are cowards but they're the smartest.

I once had a debate with my some friends (now turned enemies) over this topic. The arguments were pretty much similar to what we have here, but in the end, it was agreed among the majority that bravery is nothing. It doesn't matter how brave you are, what's the point of rushing into battle taking on a superior enemy force, and then dying?!?! All for the bravery?!?! It's not about bravery, it's about intelligence. You don't simply rush 'bravely' into battle and then get your butt kicked, you have to plan your attack or adjust to the enemy tactics. Do the best players in Emperor win through bravery? You can't be telling me this is the case. ::)

Ok ya'll know you cant be starting a thread like this without me internvining here. First of all, the Atreides were the most brave and loyal, unlike Harkonnens or Ordos soldiers who could be bought, and the Harkonnens constantly get drunk and dont pay attention to their dutys. Also these two Houses would kill the higher ranked leaders for that one man to get that posistion. And thats what made the Atreides, even without a lot of cash and military power grave rivals to the power of the Sardaukar, and there you go, thats why he attacked and killed the Atreides in Dune.