Twenty Things That Never Happen in Star Trek:

jacobdouds

59. Geordi comes to engineering with his suit on backwards and says, "Oh, I didn't notice."

60. The Borg realize they're being stupid and send 2 cubes to attack Earth.

61. The captain goes back to one of the many girlfriends he has lying around across the galaxy, and probably several alternate universes.

62. A phaser backfires and explodes in someone's face.

An insane crazy Ivan performs an insane stunt with super anti-matter/super explosive bombs attatched over his body... using a go cart to hit the top of the first wall of a base after which his body goes flying over the second walls and then lands into the nuclear fusion anti-matter plant causing a massive chain-reaction that ends the star-trek universe as we know it:D... (An alternative ending to one of my stories)

Did anybody mention - An enemy willing to kill them immediately without conscern for interruption.

An enemy who knows martial arts and kicks their butts when Kirk and Spock try to take him down.

Or no one releases flatulence. I mean c'mon! They gotta let it out someday!

• 2 weeks later...

72. The captain dies and never returns.

73. Their ship is decommisioned.

also about starship cleaners, I thought that the holograms made after the inventor of the hologram doctor did some of that? and yes i know about the baryum sweap.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's speak about star wars fighters attacking star trek ships please...:D

this doesn't happen in any episodes at all.

oh and 74. the captian send his crew to dune were thy are promtly eaten by worms after killing a smuggler with a paser

75. the captian goes on a rampage killing hte whole crew with papercutters and flying the enterprise into a borg cube thing creating a cosmic rift that causes woopie goldberg to comeback as buddha