Check this out

Mahdi

*feels a strange draft turns to see a keyboard sitting on the counter. Looks around the room knows that it was not there before mumbles something about sorcery and the one ring. Takes the keyboard and hides it behind his back*

"Oh Nema, olley oxen free!!!!!!"

Finds las gun under desk and starts searcher for nema. find him cowering under a desk. "found him master." nema charges out from under the desk. i was froced to shoot his leg right below the knee cap. he falls down in a incredibul amout of pain. "Wont try to run now will you? Hits nema with the las gun and drags him to fed."Found him my lord. he was cowering under a desk. he charged so I shot his shin off."

"Now Ex that's not the way we play with our guests."

"Nema you shouldn't run your only going to be tired when Ex and I catch you."

*tells Ex to watch the door in case anyone comes. Nema all of a sudden finds his religion. Fedaykin-Sandwalker rasies the keyboard over his head.........*

THE REST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO THE GRAPHICAL NATURE OF IT'S CONTENT. AND THESE WORDS HAVE BEEN FORMATTED TO FIT YOUR SCREEN.