General Boards Opened

Vladimir_Harkonnen

1. Nobody ever said that, Terror just stated he passed with little difficulty.

2. No, besides, nobody ever said they did.

3. Communism?

4. Communism was only a cover for a dictatorial system in the Soviet union. Few countries ever focussed on upholding Marx' ideals. Besides, communism is a relatively young system, so of course it won't work perfectly that fast.

1. Nobody ever said that, Terror just stated he passed with little difficulty.

^Earlier he said something like "school is stupid, don't go to school"

2. No, besides, nobody ever said they did.

^Oh

3. Communism?

^Huh? No, it's true that the cost of living in Norway is 105% higher than in the US.

4. Communism was only a cover for a dictatorial system in the Soviet union. Few countries ever focussed on upholding Marx' ideals. Besides, communism is a relatively young system, so of course it won't work perfectly that fast.

^ Every communist country today is just a coverup for a dictatorship: Cuba, China, the Soviet Union (when it was around), etc...

Learn history, Dude Leto (hmmm...I think I'll keep calling you that ;D ). The US was supporting the facist dictator Batista (supporting a facist for crying out loud!). Castro disposed him and declared himself president.

What, are you dilusional? We helped Castro. At first. We learned, not too long after he was in power, that that was a mistake. But it was too late by then.

Ever actually been to Cuba DukeLeto? Until you have, don't try to talk about conditions there. Mission trip just in case you're wondering how a 16 year old went.

Now you probably don't associate Fidel with Christianity even. He once said in a statement to visiting foreign Pastors, preachers, ministers, etc. That he sees Cuba as David and the United States as Goliath. Now isn't that a funny bible image.

You don't have to physically go into Cuba to be able to freely talk about it. Where do you find the right to impose the fact that he has to onto him? You can watch a lot of documentaries, videos, interviews, and form an overall opinion (woah what's that).

I have never been in Antarctica - but lookie here: I believe it to be cold there. :)

You don't have to physically go into Cuba to be able to freely talk about it. Where do you find the right to impose the fact that he has to onto him? You can watch a lot of documentaries, videos, interviews, and form an overall opinion (woah what's that).

I have never been in Antarctica - but lookie here: I believe it to be cold there. :)

I don't find the right to do so. But I'm just returning a sentiment that he has given to me. It is a common courtesy.

I have never been to Germany during WW II, but I believe the holocaust occurred there.

I HAVE been to Germany. Not during WWII, of course... ::)

I'll bet Fidel doesn't believe half that cr*p he flings out. His lifelong goal is to make the US look bad.

i assume you live in US. well, so do i. i think the govermnent here is pretty bad with politicians attacking other candadites with absolute crap. and kids having school shootings and crap. it sucks in the big citys, but thats good that i live in the country with a population of 5,000 in my city. hell, the biggest city near me is kansas city and its 4 hour away!