Hey all... message to those that remember me :)

riper

Back :)

Ok.. for those of you that see my name, the word back and think wtf who is this guy? Skip to the next topic you will not understand this post.

Its aimed to the people that knew me, especially the moderators and former moderators on these boards.

As most that knew me in the beginning I was here, I was the person that created the Visual Mod Creator in the past. A nice little program, now long dead, but looking at my emails it's still being used. Im happy with that and I'd like to thank everyone thats using it for indeed using it.

Now some apologies, that I think are very necessary for me to even dare show my face here :P. The discussions that started about/by me before I left, were mainly about me claiming to have the Emperor source code. I won't bring up the discussion again but at that time I did indeed think and claim I had the source code, but I had no way of decripting it so that is why I had no proof. After decrypting it proved NOT to be Emperor source code, so the fault was all mine.

After that some... debates lets call it like that, by a former friend of mine Nemesis, who is now dead sadly enough :(.

Also the complaining about me being removed from moderating this board was stupid. I had no moderating experience back then and I should never have become a mod in the first place. Becoming a mod on 2 other sites taught me how to be nice (YES Im a very nice guy now! ^^), and how to write civilized with respect and without swearing. I'm also aware that several things on Dune Editing should not have been there.

So basically it's just a long blah blah story about who I was. My apologies to.. hard to remember all the names =/.. Gobalopper, Alphabeta.. and I think that's the only 2 I had good contact with. If not sorry I forgot your name.

Anywayz, I'll visit this board from time to time and hope to rejoin the Dune community. My email adresses are no longer, so unanswered emails are because I never read them.

Replies from the moderating team would be nice, or from anyone else that still remembers me. I did a search on this board before I posted, and I still see my name being popped up sometimes so I have not been forgotten.

Thanks for reading and have fun.

Riper

I remember you Riper. You made that swell editing program, didn't you? That was a very good program!

Are you working on anything more for Emperor.

It's good to see you stopped swearing (I don't remember you swearing anyway). Swearing is just for those who haven't developed their vocabularies.

Thanks all. No I'm not working on anything for Emperor anymore.. isn't Emperor dead yet? It was never a great success from the first day on.. years later people still play it?

And we all know what Gob looks like don't we? There's a pretty realistic picture under his name :P.

Riper

Jeez, touchy, aren't we? If you remeber, Riper used to be moderator of the editing forums. He was better at it then "Abuse-the-power" Edric. He changes my posts to advertise his mod, threatens people with deleting posts/attachments if they don't change things in their mod, even locked my CR topic for no good reason! >:( That's worthy of a few grumpy comments. But, I suppose, I'm sorry.

*cough* always thought we should have a board for advertising sites and stuff *cough*

On a more direct approach, CR does bear many similiarities to KH. Such as Corrino being a house.

(Btw, if you have a problem with a moderator, IM them about it. No need to possibly begin a flame war)

Riper, I joined these forums about the same time that the source code, you losing MOD staus, and the arguements were going on, so your kinda imprinted in my mind as what these forums are like, but we have a new target now, nav...navermind who.