WC3 OR EBFD?

spad567

lol back in the day sesame street was the thing to watch all of us at pre-school were calling each by the sesame street names like"wat up g-bird hangin tall?" yeah! ;) I am 14 and no I dont watch it anymore I watch other stuff... ;D ;D

Very nice screen shot gob! I am writing this from my old computer, cuz for some reason every time i login on my other one, every time i click on a thread it will revert to "welcome guest, please login or register" Does anyone have any suggestions how I can fix this. Cuz as soon as i do, I will post the most beautiful screenshot of WC3 ever ;D ;).

umm no thats a quote from a different thread, but u did say that, u cant just change the quote thing as u can see u said that on May 27, and Razor u may not have DSL but u have cable!

LOL, oh now I remember that! :O Yes May 27, before the game was even released. I was basing my judgments on screenies, which looked like crap (almost all screenies look worse than the actual game, emperor or WC3) So, to update that previous hypothesis, I will tell you that my judgement of WC3 graphics were flawed when I made that statement, because I had to base it on screenies. So Kurploch!

Pretty good. :O Too bad not everyone has a GeFore 4,327,980 MX 900000000000000000000 Graphix card! ::) On my hardware, Emporer looks better. But that IS beautiful. Totally sweet. ;)

But I note, to some dismay, you still cannot selectmore than twelve units. And there are no BIG GUNS in that screeny. I LOOOOVE BIG GUNS!