WC3 OR EBFD?

spad567

Excuse me, but thats an *opinion* not a fact. Now stop acting like u know every goddamn thing plz.

Sorri if i'm being aggressive, but i'm tired of ppl putting down an extremely good game because they either suck at it, dont know how to play it, or are too hard headed to adapt to a new playing style.

heh i don't reply to those posts anymore, they make me tired, i know your opinions and i know what mine is. You cannot change it and you cannot tell me that it are facts because they're not. Anyway, war3 is for me one of the best games ever!

Well, me and RazorX are huge fans of Wc3 and will never change our feelings. But you consistantly try to make us change our minds when we obviously wont and that gets us pissed, too. :P

My final thing: Why is it OK for YOU to try and change OUR minds, but not the other way around? Think before you post, d*mmit.

Well it seems obviously to me that you haven't even played war3, cuz if you say that all units are the same then i say that you probably only know that it's called war3 but other from that you don't know anything about it.

and about point 11, if you don't micro manage than that is your fault not blizzard's the game is created to micromanage and it is the only way to become victorious vs. someone who has SOME experience.

and a last note, war3 has way way waaaaaaaay more strategies than emperor has.

All total BS.

War3, like all Blizzard Games, has one startegy: All-out early rush. Sure, you could do other strats, I'd love too, but...Those other bastards on Bnet rush and slaughter you.

Those GODD*MN "HUNTERS" MAPS ARE EVERYWHERE! IT'S THE ONLY TYPE OF MAP ANYONE PLAYS ON! ARRGH!

The graphics ARE better in Emporer: Get it through your head. They are sharper, less pixelated, less boxy.

WarCraft III does look good on paper, but not in practice. The d*mn group cap is still there. And don't give me that dumb f*ck Blizzrd answer: "It's a feature". BS. No "Feature" should cause excess micromanaging. On to my next point:

The d*mn unit cap is, in practice, almost as low as Dune II's. Sure, it's 90, but with the exception of the worker, every unit costs 3 or more food! If you have 10 workers, you can have no more than 26 military units!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! It's there: play online before you say it's not. No better than Emporer's.

WarIII DOES have the same basic units four times, trivial HP difference regardless.

On that note, I've heard people say Westwood gives you repeat units, IE two medium tanks = 1 heavy tank. True, But 2 footmen = 1 knight, does it not? There's about as much difference.

Blizzard will do anything to make money: Novels, clothes, mousepads, 4 different box covers for the same d*mn game, four different covers for the strat guide, "collector's edition" with nothing but a book showcasing their crappy sketchs, etc.

Oh, and WHY THE F*CK is it OK for you to call us newbies and say we suck at WarIII just because we don't like it? You morons would try to get us banned if we used said reasons to say explain why you don't like WestWood games.

So, let me say this much: Think before you open you durn mouths. It's all I ask.

P.S. Blizzard isn't ALL bad. Just because they keep re-releasing the same title with an extra "I" at the end ( ::)) is no reason to hate them. They make some fine products. There's StarCraft, and, um...Well at least there's StarCraft. And B.net is STILL, for all the lag, better than WOL. And finally, They do support their games. Even if most of the patches are: balance change...undo last balance change...new balance change...undo last balance change, etc. ::)

Here we ago again duke...you say things without even knowing wtf you are talking about!

1.) It is WAY WAY WAY easier to execute a successful rush in emperor than it is in WC3. I bet I have played 10X as much WC3 matches as you, I know the facts.

2.) The graphics are NOT better in emperor, maybe you need to go back to the optomitrist huh?

3.)Yes, I agree with you that the group cap is kind of annoying at times. But to any one who knows what they are doing it is simply a minor set back. Just make two groups then, first 12 units = group1, second 12 = group2 etc. Now if you find it hard to meneuver using this method, you are a total n00b.

4.) Thanks for proving my point that you don't know wtf you are talking about, and you've only played WC3 a couple times or else you would know that approximately half the units have a food cost of 2, not "with the exception of the worker, all the units cost 3 or more food" LMAO. I could name you at least 4 units for EACH team that costs 2 food, you ignorant fool.

5.) I dunno what planet you're from, but even your buddy giga admits that b.net is much more stable then WOL, and less (if any) lag. I have only got lag in 1 (ONE) game since I bought WC3! Now in emperor I got lag almost every single game, unless the half the players had broadband connection.

Duke, duke, duke...looks like your the one who should take your own advice...

Well, me and RazorX are huge fans of Wc3 and will never change our feelings. But you consistantly try to make us change our minds when we obviously wont and that gets us pissed, too. :P

My final thing: Why is it OK for YOU to try and change OUR minds, but not the other way around? Think before you post, d*mmit.

First off, learn how to spell my name right, desert ;). Secondly Giga was the one who started this, by attempting to state his opinion as fact.

Razorox, perhaps you have the problem. Emporer does have better graphics. Not LARGER, just SHARPER.

I may be easier to rush in Emporer, but that was not the point. People STILL RUSH in WarIII.

The group cap does make it hard, compared to WestWood games. Which, I might add, have better pathfinding to start with.

Oh. pehaps I never survived all the godd*mn rushing to get to those units. ::) No, seriously...OK, that STILL makes the unit cap 45. Which is assuming you have no workiers. That's lower than AOE1, "you ignorant fool".

It DOES LAG onliine. I never said worse than WOL, I said it DOES LAG. Which it does. Nine out of ten games, it does. Maybe that's because we aren't rich and don't have a DSL modem. Whatever. Don't push it in other people's faces that there is no lag just because you and your spoiled-rich friends have DSL. If you have a little 56k, THERE IS LAG! >:( >:( >:(

(Sorry. Let's just say you strayed onto a very upsetting topic, there, eg. basically how rich you are. Stay away from that on the Gobalopper FED2k forums, K? 8) People are not "ignorant idiots" just because they can't afford a DSL modem. >:()

"He started it!"

"NO! He did!"

lol

lol yeh i was thinking that!

It DOES LAG onliine. I never said worse than WOL, I said it DOES LAG. Which it does. Nine out of ten games, it does. Maybe that's because we aren't rich and don't have a DSL modem. Whatever. Don't push it in other people's faces that there is no lag just because you and your spoiled-rich friends have DSL. If you have a little 56k, THERE IS LAG! >:( >:( >:(

i have 56k, :( and it does lag big time most of the time, i move my mouse and then suddenly im at the other side of the map....

i was gona get broadband but its not available in my area :( >:(