Hey, DID YA MISSED ME???

XenofeX

Divine Wind link=board=7;threadid=5948;start=0#65949 date=1029776035]

ya dustscoutmonster..... although he has learned a few kobras smackup his dusties pretty good LOL

Hi avatar ;)

LOL No Way!?

I'm not so sure about that one Madluxan.

Divine Wind link=board=7;threadid=5948;start=0#66069 date=1029797004]

Unless I heard wrong, that's what I thought. I actually reinstalled a few days ago after pro convinced me to come back. Some guy named atrd3m0n joined a custom game and he kicked him saying it was avatar ???

LMFAO Atrd3m0n Avatar ROFL. I see Proc is up to his old accusions of who is secretly who LMFAO. Until next post, Vilgent.

well if every one had a big enuff set of ballz then they wouldnt be hiding behind all these other nicks ::) but it seems ppls testicular fortitude isnt what they would let it seem to be... ever heard the saying "your eyes are bigger than your stomach" well somes ppls eyes are bigger than their ballz (in more way than one). Its beacuse of all the hiding behind different nicks the ladders and community is the way it is ::) i bet all those nicks on the ladder is really 10 maybe 15 different ppl all under diff nicks playing with themselves (in more ways than one :P ;D) and no one is the wiser.

here we have

so-n-so: im leaving cause all u guys sucks and i own u, im going to another game where there is real competition. ciao

here we have

a different so-n-so(who is really so-n-so that said he was leaving): hi guys lets fight see ya online.

where is his testicular fortitude?

case closed.