Units Killed/Bought/Left: 22/77/23

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/11/8

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 8/42/11

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 0/5/5

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 19.47.21X.XXX

The link:

http://westwood.ea.com/westwoodonline/tournaments/emperor/bcheroes.html

actually it was after i got DSL,I never go OOS sync plus it must've just been a coincidence that i was just starting to attack you at your base with a lot more units than you had. i would have whooped your ass but all the sudeen you make it go OOS.LOL

actually it was after i got DSL,I never go OOS sync plus it must've just been a coincidence that i was just starting to attack you at your base with a lot more units than you had. i would have whooped your ass but all the sudeen you make it go OOS.LOL

We had trouble with the same thing a few days ago ... the night before all the servers for WOL except the beta server went down for almost 24hrs.

I was playing QM other day when i came up against surubim.The game started normal but 1minute into the game I lost connection to him.I think that is cheating but im not sure.I tryed to ask him after y he disconnected but he would'nt answer me.The picture is proof.

spad, the chances are that his connection genuinely failed on him and he did not cheat. A player would not cheat by disconnecting 1 minute into the game - simply becos he/she can quit the game under 3 mins and it will 'wash' - meaning it will not be recorded in the ladder. The 3 minute mark rule was made by Westwood for certain situations where both players can *agree* to pull out of the game if the connection is too laggy, or if the map is too crap for both.

There is a chance he didn't know about the 3min rule and DID try to d/c cheat - however a picture isn't really 100% proof that he d/c'ed cheated, especially so early in the game.

If u get matched with him again.. play as normal and see what he does when ur winning.

Frosco, a wash game is different from aborting under three. If you abort within three minutes of the game starting, it is not recorded and it's as if the game never occurred. If the game washes, by use of a trainer, disconnect or a simple server error, the game is recorded as "Player1 plays Player2". The log contains unit stats, so it's easy to see who was ahead at the time, and neither player recieves or loses points.