Atreides/Harkonen family ties?

evilbaronatreides

"The eel units have attacked with success next send in my Portugese-Man-O-War attack units to netrualize their goldfish infantry units. Prepare the hot butter and lemon oil sauce catapults. Ready the Shishk-a-bob archers to follow the catapults." yells Lord Piranakus mounted atop his black seahorse.

"Have two volleys of the archers after the catapults are launched beyond their front line. Send word to Ex about the readiness of the descaler what-do-you-call-it!!!!! Make it now!!!!" orders Lord Piranaikus as an infantry man leaves as commanded.

"Goldfish, goldfish, o pretty goldfish this is your end, you'll see why I'm called Lord Piranakus Iron Fin. Muhahahahahhahah cough, cough, weeeeeezzzzzzzz and spits a huge loogie.

heehee ;D * drops 25 sand trout in the water.**quietly walks away*

goldfish are good but can't go between me and my lobster.  :)

*walks up to fed and ex slowly with his hands up to show he is unarmed* I dropped some sand trout in the water better get your troops out, I have some "rusty" full oil rigs an "accident" or two may happen at the ememy lake. :D ;D

Traitor.  *throws dart at trh5000*

Prepare to die, Lord Piranhakus.  You are no match for the Goldfish Executrix and its forces!

Perhaps you can withstand hot oil.  But can you withstand this?

*activates a maelstrom under House Piranha's forces and watches with glee as the infantry and vehicles are sucked underwater and destroyed*

*discovers the oil rigs*

Hey, why is this leaking?  Oh well.  *prepares some more goldfish in it*

Unfortunately for YOU, "Lard" Piranhakus, I have just made an alliance with the sharks.  Prepare for a "surprise."

Oh, and that inhaler you have is actually filled with liquid mercury.  Take THAT!!!

::) ??? ::) ??? ::) ??? ::)

Wait a minute, wait a minute first of all I have IMed trh5000 about his posting I'm tyring to get him to make it a part of the story, second before you can do anything with sharks you have to answer may attack on you with a counter attack. I mean I like what you did with the maelstrom and all but come on let's not get too powerful here it takes away from the fun.

Sorry about that..but remember that I still have an oil leak to deal with, plus you never know when sharks will go to the highest bidder and turn traitor.

*sigh*  I can't do all this by myself!!!  I'm only 42 people as one!!!  *breaks down and sobs wildly*

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

All right then, let's set up a systematic way to battle.  Like a Great Convention.

House Goldfish will Defend, Prepare, and Attack each turn.  With what resources we have and can get.

We wish to control the seas and eliminate all competitors.  All other considerations are trivial.

House Piranha?

Very Well.  Feyd_Rautha is the Judge of the Change, alphabeta4000 has taken some of the goldfish population and governs them peacefully on another planet which is not to be included in the war,  and I as the Goldfish Executrix must carry out the War of Assassins against House Piranha and other factions.

Feyd_Rautha, propose a Great Convention.