new cheater

Krazyorse

elchkopf try to dc vs me...

try 2 times and back just at 5 sec before dc...and dc the third time

he say that i use theilaxu and so it's "troops for noobs" and say that i'm a newbie....etc etc etc....."theilaxu are for noobs" ....etc etc etc...."u r a sucker..."..etc etc

ouffffff :D i ve win the game....

so be careful ...

don't play vs him,vs mad009max and z28trans ..they are dc cheater

u could look my games' stats if u want..

see u

KRAZYORSE

ok here are the stats:

krazyorse vs. elchkopf

Game Duration: 12 minutes

krazyorse's point change: +16

elchkopf's point change: -16

elchkopf Result: Lost

Record: 10/3/0

Side: Atreides

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 59/98/0

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/17/0

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 16/25/0

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 16/31/0

Saw Completion: No <---------------------------

IP: 244.200.12X.XXX

krazyorse [demons that came from earth !!!] Result: Won

Record: 27/2/0

Side: Atreides

Units Killed/Bought/Left: 28/122/63

Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 0/18/18

Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 1/25/8

Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 13/36/20

Saw Completion: Yes

IP: 148.2.18X.XXX

and the link:

http://westwood.ea.com/westwoodonline/tournaments/emperor/heroes.html

man thats the best burn I've ever heard.... :O how can a topic not get locked when ppl go around flaming

who cheated?

u are just people who spend their time to flame the others....

::) crazy i seriously doubt he was trying to flame you ;D with a simple question as that. Dont try and get any flame wars started ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to cheat on Emperor Battle for Dune ?

And what mean exactly by cheat ?

My own opinion is that is possible to cheat on all game. The unique things who will not permit that will have the data base on the server of the compagny and all computer owner need download this DB in real time all time.

But for now with all so slow connection it's not possible. But I think a day it will be possible.

Westwood don't check the executable program. Like Game.exe or EMPEROR.EXE. It's not possible to do that caus again slow connection.

So a real hacker (not a guy who like put powder on eyes of people) can go inside the code (.exe) and change data there.

Sure he/she must know machine language (assembler) really to do that.

But it's possible.

So suppose he/she know where the data are, he/she can for example change the cost of Minotaurus for 500 solaris (normally cost 1300 solaris).

And anybody can know that. Even Westwood cause they don't check the .exe files.

For me cheat on game like Emperor (programming) is change data inside the code to win. Also they are trainer program, but they don't change the code inside the .exe file. And also they need work in background. And I think all trainer give Out of Sync message. But I don't know. It's just supposition about what I have hear (not always good to believe what we hear).

Anyway !

Have a Emperor day !

:'(

If somebody wants to try to modify their game.exe file then they can go right ahead. All they'll do is souverely f*** up the game so badly that they'll have to reinstall in.

As for the configs, they can be edited but the very second they go online, their modifications become useless. If you try to modify your end of the game, an "Out of Sync" message appears and the game automatically quits.

Hey Acelethat I talk about a person who know assembler really. Who are able to build solid program. Who are able to do reverse engineering.

I don't say somebody do. I say it's possible to do. So it's possible to cheat to all games.

Have good Battle today !

:O

Hi all have to say something too. So krazyorse who is d/c ??? I think you cause I have played vs you 2-3 months ago and you have d/c in the game!!! unfortunately I didn't know that I can publish here all your d/c and try's to cheat the game like quitting...

Sorry for this sh** english but as I see it I had to write this down !!!

So krazy,Ipfun and someother before you insult other you have to stopping the try's to cheating !!!

Is it possible to cheat on Emperor Battle for Dune ?

And what mean exactly by cheat ?

My own opinion is that is possible to cheat on all game. The unique things who will not permit that will have the data base on the server of the compagny and all computer owner need download this DB in real time all time.

But for now with all so slow connection it's not possible. But I think a day it will be possible.

Westwood don't check the executable program. Like Game.exe or EMPEROR.EXE. It's not possible to do that caus again slow connection.

So a real hacker (not a guy who like put powder on eyes of people) can go inside the code (.exe) and change data there.

Sure he/she must know machine language (assembler) really to do that.

But it's possible.

So suppose he/she know where the data are, he/she can for example change the cost of Minotaurus for 500 solaris (normally cost 1300 solaris).

And anybody can know that. Even Westwood cause they don't check the .exe files.

For me cheat on game like Emperor (programming) is change data inside the code to win. Also they are trainer program, but they don't change the code inside the .exe file. And also they need work in background. And I think all trainer give Out of Sync message. But I don't know. It's just supposition about what I have hear (not always good to believe what we hear).

Anyway !

Have a Emperor day !

:'(

You don't have to do that to modify the game or cheat. Have you ever heard of mods? Try downloading dune ex 2 and viewing rules.txt and artini.txt in the model0001.rfh directory.