Best movie you've seen so far ?

Nyarlathotep

heh yeah dances with wolves kicked ass. Kevin Costner is a realy good actor. It's one of the best western movies if not the best, i know.

Also I find Star Trek Insurrection to be realy good. Good special FX and the Sovereign Class Enterprise E is back! :D

has anyone said

CaddyShack yet!? ;D love that movie

http://www.bushwood.net/shack/cadshk24.wav

Carl: "I invented my own kind of grass too, did you know that? Look at this. This is registered, Carl Spackler Bent."

Ty: "Oh yeah, I've felt grass like this before."

Carl: "This is a hybrid. This a cross uh, uh, bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Fenderbent Bent, and uh, Northern California Sensimila. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejesus belt that night on the stuff. I got pounds of this."

The new Rollerball has already been out for a good while here in the States, I'm sure that's the one Elite47 is referring to. Though, they did show the original Rollerball on AMC or TCM the other day, you never really know :)

But back to topic, some of you posted a whole list of movies.. I asked BEST movie. Now limit the list to one or two :)

one or two moives out of each catigory right? best comedy, best action, best true story, best ect. ect. ;D I cant choose only two :-

thats way i dont answer whats youer fav music ones cause i like all tyoes of music cant just choose one ;D

yeah theres so many i like, it depends what mood im in, i cud just like to watch something stupidly funny -- BASEketball, dumber & dumber...but action man Terminator 2, The Matrix...bah so many films i like i cant choose, although LOTR didnt live up to my expectations (i just read the book again b4, and it missed so much out) i still thought it was good, but i think the 2nd one and the 3rd one will be better as the first is just setting the scene...

If you liked BASEketball, then you need to see Orgasmo. Yep made by Matt & Trey, the south park guys... even starring in it too. I heard rumors of Orgasmo II but will have to wait and see ;D

Pop Quiz- Ever seen the episode of South Park where the kids are building rival club/treehouses? Know the scene where Kenny gets some (older) girls to come over... One of them is wearing a shirt that reads DVDA. What does DVDA stand for? Is it a band? Is it acronym? Is it a :O {EXPLETIVE DELETED} :O position? (ya know kinda like Karma Sutra) Just what the hell is DVDA?