LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ken124578

the community grows bigger to what end? they can either join endo or FEW, both of which have members who have been proven cheaters ::) very poor selection

some choice. what's the point of having a big online community if there are no real clans that exist?

Nav, you called Soul Reaver a cheater. That speaks volumes about your say on cheaters. Stop typing before you make even more of an idiot out of yourself. As if you already haven't done enough damage to yourself with the constant whining about "cheaters" who you're too afraid to play, even in skirmishes.

Nobody from Endo has ever cheated...One has used multiple nicknames in qm but stopped once he was told the rules.

He is right about *FEW* though...Specifically cable2ghz/gunwounds. Not only is there the self-given wins, but he d/c cheated liquidden twice.

Nobody from Endo has ever cheated...One has used multiple nicknames in qm but stopped once he was told the rules.

Unless you can tell me that elite47, marcel71, and zaeblovse have all never been in endo (even though they are all in endo *right now* ::) ) then we both know that you are wrong on both counts. All three of them have been proven to cheat on this very board and elite47 was even proven to cheat on the old boards as well.

EDIT: sorry that was just too hardcore of a message.

Oper, I have always beat you in Emp and unless a miracle happens I will continue to beat you for a very long time into the future so don't post like you have a clue 'cause you don't. LOL

HaHa! Nav ... I the first to admit that I'm not in your league when playing Emp ... but that doesn't mean that I don't have a clue to the inner workings of *FEW*. Find out yourself ... ask Pro the next time you happen to see him online. Unlike some Emp clans ... ALL *FEW* & Few*Jr members actually talk to each other outside the world of WOL.

Nav,I dont care if i multinicked a couple months why do u keep bringing it up like i care? Once you are good and you get ducked(you can dream buddy...)then you will understand.As long as i know i have skill and i can take most of the people in emp i am fine with myself. Im not fucking up the ladder like some assholes do.You are a pathetic representation of a qm player. :-[ :-[

Unless you can tell me that elite47, marcel71, and zaeblovse have all never been in endo (even though they are all in endo *right now* ::) ) then we both know that you are wrong on both counts. All three of them have been proven to cheat on this very board and elite47 was even proven to cheat on the old boards as well.

Zae isn't in Endo, and neither marcel or elite do that. Like elite said he did months ago, and marcel's game were pretty much an accident. C'mon man, even I'VE made that mistake...

He is right about *FEW* though...Specifically cable2ghz/gunwounds. Not only is there the self-given wins, but he d/c cheated liquidden twice.

Ok... Did I miss something here? I was under the impression that guns wasn't cable. At least that's what I was told.

Beg to differ that Guns d/c twice ... look at the game stats ... game 1 - liquidden was soundly beaten ... game 2 - concur that something happened. But does anyone know why a d/c happened ... no. After my last post here earlier, I went to WOL and it was acting real funny. Drnknmsta, Gunwounds, DJCid, a couple other who's name I cannot remember, and I tried to play a fair number of games. WOL would knock us out of the game for numerous reasons, disconnect, error out. Even disconnected us when we just chatting.

Divine Wind link=board=7;threadid=5824;start=25#63752 date=1029220054]

Ok... Did I miss something here? I was under the impression that guns wasn't cable. At least that's what I was told.

Well if you look at gunwounds signature you can see hes cable as well. :P