An Age of Chaos

ordos45

If one of us does get into ordos45's deminsion, they will be destroyed by the plague right??

-----------------------------------------------------

Our magic ritual is complete. All the sudden there is a Huge flash wherever the Khala'an forces are. When the flash disapates, The khala'an are gone.

(OOC: Im with LoJo on this one, I'm not even sure why I'm still doing this).

Finally the Elvish commandos capture the Ageless ship and add it to their fleet. They mark it with the symbols of Elfdom and send messages to all known races that it is Elf not of the Ageless fleet ehich has aparently been destoyed.

(twin heads ruining this IMO....

can we vote him out? i think it would be a good idea.)

Aeries stood aboard the bridge of the lexxa looking down at the massed shadow fleet. they had almost instatly left the battel after the artifacts destruction leaving the ancient and orc forces to fend for themselvs.

The shadows relizing the thread coming from the ageless people. There ships and weapons. with the ancients destroyed. they could easily defeat the younger races(unless twin head keeps god modding ::))

The majority of the shadow people had massed in the captil city near the tower of Kiljar. Millions of shadows and aracnids feeding the tower with there combined telapatich power. The shadows in space did as well. the tower begain glowing a bright pink. then red.

A blinding beam shot out above the planet.

A portal, a glimering blue portal into the ancients deminsion. The portal was over three times the size of Europa. The blue beam continued to feed into the center of the portal. keeping it open.

Drillions of drones zoomed into the portal the first wave to settel in the deminsion and defeat the ageless enemy. The borg cubes and shperes flowed suit zooming the portal there weapons armed and sheilds up ready to combat the first ageless ship that they come across. the majority of the shadow ships and borg shadow ships went in last. The lexxa itself shot off into the portal.

The portal begain moving closer and closer to europa. it passed through europa like a wave sending the moon into the ageless dimension.

Europa was gone. the shadows were gone. Or were they? Would they return or would they be ahniliated by the massive ageless threat...

time will tell......time will tell.....

(not going to stop posting. just plan on kicking some ageless ass thats all. :)

OOC:You have to much power it is unrealistic not to mention unfair. Most people have small races restricted to one or two planets (the shadows and the ancients are different because they are older races although they are a bit to powerful)

(OOC: "A bit too powerful?" The godd*mn Shadows are invincible! Lokk at what they did to the Borg, despite my *AHEM!* invincible wall of turrets!!!)

The Irkanians slowly drove back the Artifact vessels, The onslaught of warships and cruisers and fighters was too much. The Artifact ships ducked inside their shield.

(OOC: And the Borg wern't? And you had the Irkinians to back them up as well. Also are the Ageless destroyed or not I thought thats what Ordos 45 said).

The Elvish empire has now intergrated all parts of Earths civilizations (except Orkhs) into its on (I have both Sardukar's and Earthnuker's permission on this) making them more powerfull and technalogicaly advanced.