Star Wars RTS game?

Seal89999

heh yeah it's indeed a mix between AoE2 and Starcraft. But it feel soooo much like star wars it rox.

If u like episode II make sure that you have the clone campaigns expansion pack too cuz it makes the game not only better by adding 2 more factions and dozens of new units. It also improves the graphix a tad

Ya so u can build like jedi nights right? What else can you build what other units are there? What do you guys think of it

Also can anybody give me a screen shot or something i might buy it and want to see if it looks cool.

yeah u have about all star wars units you can imagine :D including jedi padawans/knights/masters. Force Commander is indeed also a star wars rts but was not very succesfull. Rebellion is a TBS not a RTS but still it may be good though i've never played it. I like TBS too

Force Commander's OK, I liked it, better graphics than War3, on max detail...

SW: Galactic Battlegrounds has a better strategy level, but it's plagued by AOE's units-are-the-same-with-different-names-and-graphics problem. Course, that describes Blizzard, too, and you all like their games so much...

what a pathetic way to insult blizzard

I wasn't "insulting Blizzard," I was just pointing something out. And all I said was true, was it not? You like Blizzard, hmm? And admit it, darnit: The units are the same with different names and graphics. They have pretty much the same stats for all sides.

what a pathetic way to insult blizzard

I wasn't "insulting Blizzard," I was just pointing something out. And all I said was true, was it not? You like Blizzard, hmm? And admit it, darnit: The units are the same with different names and graphics. They have pretty much the same stats for all sides.

???????? You say that the stats in blizzard games are almost the same???? if u say in war1 and 2 ok. But in starcraft and war3 no fucking way, i mean compare this, Grunt 680 hp, footman 420 hp, ghoul 330 hp and archer 260 hp, what's the same about that. And archer has ranged attack and the others melee, different attack speed, different damage

Westwood on the other hand has all same sort of units, light tanks, medium tanks and heavy tanks. What's the difference? there is no difference if you build 2 light tanks or one heavy tank you get the same effect so what's strategy on that, there's no area of effect damage, it's all sooooooooo straght forward, if i see two armies opposing each other in westwood games I can tell you who will win, it's a goddamn piece of cake to see that, it's just like math 1+1 is 2.