what more good gulid or Fremans

aviade

From a technical strategic point of view, guild and fremen work brilliantly together. You have a vehicle-killing machine in the NIAB tank, and an infantry-slaughtering unit in the warrior. Plus you get an added bonus of feds. Great for defence and stealth attacks. Makers aren't really worth it but oh well.

Of course, there are other things to consider when choosing subhouses including cost and build time, plus you have to pick the subhouses that will help fill the weaknesses in your usual strategies.

A couple of good guidelines for multiplayer subhouses are:

1) Do not pick the thelaxu (is there even a correct spelling to this word?) In multiplayer, they suck. They're no workaround. They just do.

2) Pick at least one of the infantry subhouses (fremen or sardaukar). They are cheap and are great supplements to any attack force. They are also formidable base guards. Plus, guild and ix are economy drainers and it's not a good idea to have two expensive subhouses.

hi ace

sorry but don't flame the theilaxu

they seems to be the weak house but don't forget them..

they are stronger than u could imagine..

skippy260 insult me cause of them..LOLOLOL "you're a pussy harvester's killer..."etc etc etc "i'll tell it to my mother..." lololol...

use them correctly and u'll see

see u ,

KRAZYORSE

I can see how they might be useful in atr vs atr games, but try using them vs a top ordos or a top hark and you'll be stomped! If they were a lot cheaper, it'd be a different story, but for that price you might aswell get yourself some nice projectors.

i've played vs most than one guy with them ecriminal..etc etc and some guys who were not bad..

and i was hark not attre..

sure vs one of the best player it'll be more difficult that's why need to ve a strong house like fremen or sardaukar but they are very good as 2nd subhouse

see u

i have always whanted to use guild and freman with house andreids

(sorry if i spell andiend wrong) and when i get the chance to use

the only decient computor i have accesse to (at the moment)my

brothers using it :'( (sorry if i posted this message on the wrong discusion

I disagree, I will always pick the tleilaxu and yes that is how to spell it, bc of the Leech. once you get a bunch storm there base and quickly place as many larva as you can, thus making him micomanage all the faster to get them off. Soon your Leech will die, very sad :'( and then you mush rush their base with a full frontal attack. so even if you loose you are about to get a bunch more Leeches to make him more frustrated.

Barron