Guild rushers.

Ok its just my opinion here and i wanna know yours, so dont turn this into a flamewar.

It takes no skill to win with guild.

I cant count the amount of games i would have won (with hark) iv the enemy didnt have guild.

Its just hit an run, hit an run throughtout the entire game and theres no reasonable counter with hark against these tankx.

I had fremen, guild hit-runs so the fremens sound blast doesnt even hit the target.

Sardaukar, do to little damage to kill it, so the tank returns charges health and goes again (while gettin chevrons).

ADP, works great but youd have to fill the entire level with these.

AAtroops, same as fremen dont fire quik enough.

Missile tank, dies before gettin of a shot.

Now i know atr doesnt have a problem with guild, cuz kindjal owns guild.

But with hark its just to hard, only tactic i have is kill them before he gets guild.

aa units (lots) are also good. Their little missles are following the guild for some while. And even better if you have

AA AA AA AA AA AA

missle missle

Then he wants to destroy the missles first, but he will be fired on by the aa.

Basically guilds are like lasertanks, hit and run. The problem is that they can enter your base rather easily. So you need more base protection.

And how many aa/feds u can by for 2000??

Their econemy is holy for guild users. No econemy no guild....

WTF are u talking about? it takes like 5 seconds before they can move, spread like 20-25 feyds all ocer ur base and build tons of walss...that'll stop em.

Dude have you played online??? Guild outruns the fed blast easily.

And marcel i tried your strat aswell it works ok, but then he will bring fremen snipes and pick off the aa 1 by 1.

Or he will just hit an run the aa troops, and the aa troops fire to slow to hit the tank, when he immediatly retreats.

And they never go for my base, cuz as soon as i see a palace i start placing turrets everywhere.

So they go for my front line of defence which consists of units, or if that dont work theyll try my harvs.

Now i know that guild can be countered, but the thing is is like ace said in another thread.

Im playing his game now, he makes guild and i have to build certain units to defend from the guild.

And during this he can start making another strat, while im busy defending from guild.

The best defence is to attack.

If it is qm, he needs to build ref's and the palace. So in the beginning he is weak. Go with buzz and missle to his spice field and hurt him there.

Don't go protecting your base. Play then on the edge. Go immediatly into the attack.

Build 3 fac's 3 fremencamps... and keep attacking his harvasters/carryals. (the best is to kill carryals first).

I totaly agree with marcel

The way i kill guild rushers is by attacking early since a guild rusher puts all his cash into guilt..and cant defend vs a missive land attack

So i basicly rush with saws depending if im vs ordos or hark guild rusher i put infentry

The best defence vs guilt i found is to make the player hesitate on where to teleport is guilt...a smart player wont put them next to mass units and towers so whut i do is built cheap towers and infentry early to make it look like alot of shit ( if u know whut i mean ) and in late games when i got my cahs flowing well i stack up some elite sards and fed around my base

I usaly created holes where there seems to be no defece so that the rusher would teleport at that weak spot of the base wich i have flooded with feds... works well any good player falls for it...

Theres always a way no tactic is perfect... im sure ace lost games while using hes guilt fremen

Maybe not perfect, but the way he uses that strat is as *close* to perfect as any strat could ever be. Fedaykin are *not* gonna help you against ACE's Guild strat. Neither are Sards. Neither are *any* type of infantry.

Want to stop guild, kill them before they get. ON all sets guild are useless when you attack early. I play 30k, pre base and they are going to go guild, they are done. The time they have 2 guild, they will have no base. Simple, they are spending cash on guild, and defense, you spending yours on attacking units, you will easly kill them. And this works on qm sets too. Ohh good guild killing units are lasers, and geese, you will be surprised on how good they are. Esp lasers, they are cheaper, firer faster, eat guild up.

In quick match, I only guild rush when I'm ordos facing an atreides player. Furthermore it's only on certain maps. Further still I always have a backup plan in case they decide to rush me or go for a total camp.

When the game starts I build a fremen camp and pump out a few warriors. I make sure I sctout their base nicely so I can see what they're doing. Almost all atreides players will try and go for a balance of mostly camping with a little bit of offence. This is exactly what I want them to do. If they do this standard balance, I build a second ref, then a fac, then a guild palace, then upgrade it and start pumping out NIABs. Along the way I'll scatter a few AA troops in my spice and around my base in case they like drones. By this time I'll have at least 10 warriors in and around thier base ready to take out any defensive infantry. When I get 4-6 NIABs, I warp them in and destroy key buildings until they come back to their base and defend it. After this I warp to their spice and kill all their harvesters until they can't produce any more units. Fremen warrios take out any sardaukar, feds, kindjals, or infantry. The NIABs take out any minos, mongeese, and bikes. At this point their units are too stretched to effectively defend thier base and thier spice from my NIAB/warrior attacks. I eventually wear them down and kill them.

If, however, at the beginning of the game they decide to do a total camp (scout up their ramps and focus one one spice field plus the base), I simply upgrade my fremen camp, pump out feds and worm them. This almost never happens and if it does it's because they've played me before and think that I can't live without my guild.

If they decide to rush me, (lots of bikes, infantry and a few mongeese) I scrap the guild, pump out feds and dusts to stop the rush then I attack their base or if it's defended I worm them kill all thier harvies, then attack. This almost never happens either because most atreides players aren't foolish enough to try and rush an ordos player.

As far as being stopped, thoxen did it once on his third try. And unless I had all my NIABs swallowed by a shi-halud or at least 2 or 3 harvies eaten by a worm, it doesn't fail because it's adaptable.

Actualy youd be suprised the amount of good players i have killed by suprising them with a mass amount of bikes and infentry...

And usaly vs a guilt user i try to keep them busy and make them spend most of their cash on defence or they get overwhelmed...

But id like to play a good guilt rusher sometime ace... hehe

Losing not a bad thing just an other opportunity to learn

well iv guild rushed atr for a long time now its very effective...only 1 thing can really stop it. And u know what im talking about ace cause d3k knew it too and beat ur guild rush. I knew he countered guild (hehe he always encouraged people to guild him) well so i used an other method to beat him.

Actualy youd be suprised the amount of good players i have killed by suprising them with a mass amount of bikes and infentry...

And usaly vs a guilt user i try to keep them busy and make them spend most of their cash on defence or they get overwhelmed...

But id like to play a good guilt rusher sometime ace... hehe

Losing not a bad thing just an other opportunity to learn

No shit, i witnessed this firs hand, about 3 months ago i was hark and he atr and he rushed me i was quite suprised and took the loss with a smile.