The Best Subhouse?

shortbusme182

Well i like sardukar and use them alot and i love fremen... but guild is almost unstoppable..... 30 Niabs can teleport into a base regardless of any defense (except for projected deviators and ultra-massed Fedykin) and kill whatever building they came to kill....yes they may lose 90% of the niabs.... but if they manage to kill your mcv and your only factory.. you lost.

Fedykin are to easily killed by fremen snipers [red](as navaros found out in our QM)[/red] and fremen snipers are too easily killed by vehicles but i agree they are awesome however there is a post on this topic if you just flip to the second page i believe.also fremen are somewhat like house IX they can be thwarted by well placed scouts.....fremen without cloaked ability is worthless

Ah heck I am bored out of my skull so I'll post some stuff here:

Sure Fremen are easily killed by lots of type of units, but so is ANYTHING else in the game.

The fact remains that Fremen are, without question, the most powerful and useful subhouse in the game.

30 Guild? If your enemy has 30 Guild and you only have one factory, you're an idiot, in which case you would have lost the game long before your enemy had 30 Guild in the first place.

Guild are much easier to counter than Fremen, generally speaking.

I tihnk the price of the units tell alot.....the niab is 2000 dollars and the fedykin are 250 dollars.. why arent the guild 250 dollars? because they are superior...however shots to kill are the same....5 niab shots to kill fedykin....5 fedykin shots to kill niab.

I tihnk the price of the units tell alot.....the niab is 2000 dollars and the fedykin are 250 dollars.. why arent the guild 250 dollars? because they are superior...however shots to kill are the same....5 niab shots to kill fedykin....5 fedykin shots to kill niab.

you also have to consider though that the fedaykin has a greater ROF and does more damage at closer range

I have to agree that fremen are the most useful subhouse, ESPECIALLY early in a game. Guild are more powerful etc... But unless you are playing something over 15k, then it takes a while to get them.

Fremen can be used fast,cheaply and effectively. Guild are slow,expensive but are VERY effective.

sards would have to come 2nd because of the same reasons for fremen. The only thing i prefer about fremen is the cloaking,worm riding and that powerful fedaykin blast which can kill almost anything in a couple shots.

Then i would go guild,ix and tliexu.

Here's a tip:

Use Ix as a newbie and you will get plastered.

Ix can be good, but in most cases, projections/Projectors take way too much time to micro in order to make them useful. The time you have to spend microing your Ix will cost you the game.

Plus, Projectors just suddenly *stop* working for no reason half the time. I've lost QM's before because my strat involved using Projectors. I was pulverizing my enemy, then all of a sudden the 7 Projectors I had laid out all stopped working for no reason at all (other than because it's a bug that Westwood will never fix).

yes i have often wondered about that Nav..........is it really a bug or did the Devs make it so that the duplicators can only produce a limited amount of projections or maybe it is a reloading period?? (like recharging their duplicating batteries or something)(some people have said if you leave them alone for a while they work again) it sounds far fetched.. but it maybe the devs did it on purpose....any other views on this subject??

i will look it up in the inis. But I seriously don't play emperor enough to notice these bugs. I have only played like 5 multiplayer games, and i think one of them was with you wasn't it Gunwounds?

The unresponding projector tank thing is an actual bug.

It rarely happens but when it does, you can't undeploy or use the projector tank in anyway. Its basically jammed (code-wise that is). To solve the problem, thus freeing up deploying space for other proj tanks, u need to force fire one of your own units to destroy it.

all subhouses are strongs...

only if you know how to use them..

but i think....humm...no i'm sure that fremen is the strongest subhouse just because they are "cloackable" (it's english that?)

it's a really avantage!!

sard are strong too.....but they could be crushed by the hark buzz and destroyed bye the minos..cause they are not invisible..you see them on the map;

fremen could make strategic attack everywhere on the map ...

but the number of troops are really the question...30 sardaukars on a sand rock , it ll be difficult to attack them...

and 30 niab too!!

don't forget the strenght of the theilaxu!!they are more powerful that you could imagine!!

bye bye,

krazyorse

I partly agree with Krazyorse. The Sardaukar is the strongest house and not the Fremens.

But in some situation, strategy is more important than strength e.g a load of Fremens could enter a base without be noticed, but the Sardaukars can't, and even with their great strength they're not invincible and would sooner or late be overpowered.

When your talking about strategy fremen rocks, when your talking about POWER, Sardaukar is always the answer.