always cheat...

Krazyorse

Here's the game log. It would have been nice if you were to add a screenshot but this is pretty obvious.mad009max vs. krazyorseGame Duration: 16 minutes mad009max's point change: +28 krazyorse's point change: -27 krazyorse [demons that came from earth !!!] Result: Lost Points: 247 Record: 13/1/0 Side: Atreides Units Killed/Bought/Left: 127/99/0 Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 2/20/0 Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 72/37/0 Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 15/28/0 Saw Completion: Yes IP: 184.17.18X.XXX mad009max [colecionadores de ossos] Result: Won Points: 343 Record: 18/1/0 Side: Harkonnen Units Killed/Bought/Left: 46/152/8 Buildings Killed/Bought/Left: 2/15/14 Infantry Killed/Bought/Left: 26/91/4 Planes Killed/Bought/Left: 10/18/2 Saw Completion: Yes IP: 40.160.19X.XXX Yup lol. You spanked him. Give him the chance to make up for it, (ask him for your win(s)) and if he doesn't, he'll be left off xvayne's list at the end of the month.REMEMBER, though; Always take a screenshot when you're being d/ced! (this goes for everyone)

new cheater again....

mad009max tell me for a qm..

i play and he dc...

and he win the game...

Until I read your post, it didn't dawn on me that what happen to one of the QM's that I played mad009max last month. At the time, I was whooping his tail and closing in for the final kills. All suden, I get the dreaded screen that counts down. I let it run until it finished it's countdown. Later on that day, I checked my status and low and behold it should me losing the game. I can see someone desparate enough for lack of ability of beating a top 10 player like you but someone like me, who's lucky to remain in the top 100. ??? ???

Usually that's not the case. In the vast majority of disconnections, the non d/cer wins. The likelyhood of d/cing and winning is slim, however, that likelyhood seems to increase with greater server activity, a longer game, and a slower, more laggy game.

Usually that's not the case. In the vast majority of disconnections, the non d/cer wins. The likelyhood of d/cing and winning is slim,
There is an extremely easy way to ensure the d/c'er wins.....but i wont say how.. seeing as how d/c'ing will run rampant if i tell......

Umm..no there isn't it's just a random chance. When someone d/cs and get's a win, it's because somehow the server gets confused into thinking the non d/cer aborted. Maybe your method is "tried, tested and true" but like I said - it's just random chance.

I suppose you did a "field research test" to prove this. ::) There are connection related factors that can increase the likelyhood of the server misreading the data it's recieving, but other than that it's STILL the server not the players.

The next time I play you it will be to spank you and take your points. If and when you d/c, I will have already taken several screenshots of the game, plus I will take one of you d/cing, and one when the timeout has expired. I will add this to the game stats and post it for all to see. I will also draw procyonb's attention to it.

hehehehhe ;Dok i guess i will wait for my cable company to issue me a new IP address before i do that to you ;)just kidding me and des have lost 2 vs 2 BCM games to you and Pigzombie and we never d/c nor washed.Your such an honourable player ace i could never do that to you.. ;)..unless you really pissed me off and made me go on a psycho vendetta.

and you are still wrong.. it is the something the player does...not the server...it TOTALLY depends on the actions of the players.If it didnt depend on the actions of the players... then why can i do what i say i can do?If the d/c'er doesnt know what he is doing then it is random and its up to the serverIf the d/c'er knows what he is doing he can get the win everytimethere... maybe me saying it like that clears things up...

Usually that's not the case. In the vast majority of disconnections, the non d/cer wins. The likelyhood of d/cing and winning is slim,

There is an extremely easy way to ensure the d/c'er wins.....but i wont say how.. seeing as how d/c'ing will run

rampant if i tell......

As much as it sucks, cable is 100% right about this.

remember viet1987??? he DC cheated me and TONS of other people, and ALWAYS got the win. there is a trick to it, and people who know how to do it can literally *steal* as many points as they want from any player that they want as long as the game passes the 3 minute mark. think back ACE, this is nothing new. luckily, not many people *know* how to do it, but we've all seen that it *can* be done

Actually I do remember viet1987 in fact he d/ced me twice. The first one was about 4 months ago. It was a small map, I rushed him as ordos, killed him within the first 5 minutes. The game was smooth and lag-less. He d/ced, I got the win. A couple months later I get matched with him again and I figure that maybe he's changed his ways so I thought I'd give him a chance. I was hark (at the time I was significantly weaker with this house) and it took me over a half hour to finish him off. The game had become rough and laggy as long games usually do. He d/ced and this time he got the win.

The factors I referred to are the connection type and speed of both players, the game speed and the volume of data being transmitted back and forth between the players.

BTW this isn't my theory, a guy at an RA2 website did an actual study on this. He was mainly looking at how wash games occurred but inadvertantly found that, under certain conditions, a d/cer can get the win. The factors that affect the probability of this occurring are in the preceeding paragraph.

In my emperor experience, the same basic principles apply. Time and time again I've had experiences like my two games with viet1987.