When do you know when your a Dune fantic?

quoudam72

You know your a Dune fanatic when you answer all 34 Dune Trivia questions correct, which will be psoted tonight, whether or not Gob gets the page working or Devinoch tells me wha (if any) prizes westwood will supply.

Win prizes? Thats up to westwood, although usually they give them to the top 3 finishers. Ties are possible (even likly if we get enough people), then the winners will be determeined by a random drawing.

Tell me do you have to endure cruel taunts from your "friends" who do not understand why you love Dune so much? Do people look at you strange when you use words like "Kwisatz Haderach" and "prescience" if so I feel your pain. Do they refer to our beloved Dune story as.... "the book about the giant worms?" These are outsiders and outcasts shun them I say shun them!!!!! :) JK

Actually, the submit answers thng is why it didn't start yesterday. You see, Gob made a webpage for this quiz, but the answers don't seem to go through...

Then he got it working, and changed it so that the answers come to my e-mail address, and now they won't got hrough again...

It will last one week fromt he day it starts.

Fedaykin-Sandwalker I feel your pain. I was reading Heretics of DUne at school one day and someone thought it was about giant man eating worms because of the cover pic. I'm a Dune Fanatic everyone, of course so are all of you.

Oh and you know you're a Dune Fanatic when you see a worm on the ground and cry out while running away," We've got Wormsign!!!"

And when you go fishing with your dad you scream," No dad don't drown Shai Hulud!"

Has anyone else had a dream where they ride a sandworm?

I had a dream: (if I remember correctly) I was floating or something over the desert and Paul, who looked like an old clown (don't ask...), was running through and then suddenly I was in the palace (castle I should say) and people were talking unintelligibly, and the palace was all purple. I still can't make sense of it...