The Funniest Joke In The World

Mahdi

The other day I heard that for the last year a group of scientests have been doing experiments to determine the funniest joke in the world.  Personally, I thought that in itself was a joke and was waiting for the punch line, until I learned that it was real.  Here is (according to the scientists) the funniest joke in the world:

Holmes and Watson went camping one day.  They pitched there tent and went to sleep.  Partway through the night Holmes woke up Watson and said:

"Watson, look up and tell me what you deduce."

"Well Holmes," Watson replied, "I see billions of stars, and odds are that around some of those stars are planets, and since there so many planets out there, odds are that one of them is like Earth and capabale of supporting life.  If one of those planets is capable of supporting life, then it could also evolve sentient life, which would mean that we are not the only intellegent beings in the universe."

"Watson you idiot, someone stole our tent."

According to them, the funniest joke in Germany is:

Why is television called a medium?

Because it is neither well done or rare.

And I also saw the funniest joke in Sweden, but I can't recall it right now.

They also said that men prefer dirty jokes, while women prefer puns and wordplay.

I think the biggest joke is that these guys got paid for this study.

You know, *loads* of germans replied. Some think they're trying to prove they'e got a sense of humour. If that was the best... It proves them wrong.

If it was to be any sort of decent test, everyone should have seen every joke to be seen. Which I doubt happened.

I've said it befoe and I'll say it again he spams every thread he sees. Anyway to stay on topic those jokes were cheesy and the money should have been spent on somthing worth while (eg a decent Dune movie, a gohla of Frank Herbet, etc).

• 2 weeks later...

no man te dumbest jokes are chinses...cause they arent a bit funny unles suve been living in china or taiwan for 10 yrs........and also in chisnes there are no curses ....the F word actually means go trip and fall on the streret...pretty much thats it LOL