Just what IS the Guild Maker? Infantry? Or tank?

IxianMace

Not too long ago I had a small debate on WOL about whether or not the Guild Maker qualified as an infantry unit or not. The reason the whole thing started was because I was trying to have an infantry war, and since it said in the manual that Guild Makers were the Guild's version of infantry, I thought it would be okay to use them. However some of the other players said that they were tanks. Just what does the Guild Maker classify as? Infantry unit or tank/vehicle unit?

It says in the manual that Guild Makers are Guild Navigators that have ingested huge quantities of spice and mutated into a wormlike creature. I don't understand how the Guild Maker is considered to be an infantry unit, because you can pick it up with an Advanced Carryall, repair it with an Atreides repair vehicle, and it can't use infantry rock. Okay, so it's definitely not a machine. But it sort of acts like one, in what you can do with it. Anyway, would this unit be allowed to be included in an infantry war or not?

Maby you can let it be with!

Its not the best unit, but its a infantry murder, let my sniper test do the job, if you can snipe it and i looses a lot of lives, then let it in, else drop it!

But, all the other sub-houses, have at least one infantry, if you count the ix worker!

Can you let the Ix worker be buildt?

Thorup!

At one of the SP maps, you can ally with IX, if you stop the ixian workers from the Riot, they looks like small gnomes with a fire, and they have a attack like a infantry or something, but its better against vehicles