Ease off a bit on the newcomers guys

Mahdi

I appreciate that you're (The Landsraad members I mean) all trying to keep these boards orderly, flame-free, etc. but ease up a bit, would ya?  

Take the "where are you from" topic.  Do you really expect everybody to check every topic on every page before posting a new thread?  

And emprworms thread that had like two "leet" symbols and you guys jumped all over it.  The problem is if an entire post is made out of leet, not if a couple symbols are used in a thread.

Then there's the "wstwood forums>>>>>>>>>>fed2k forums." where almost every post you guys made contained threats of banning, deletion, etc.

I know you are just trying to keep these boards from degrading,  and are kinda worried that the sudden influx of new posters might damage them a bit, and I do appreciate it, but could you please leave the warnings/threats to myself, Gob, or whoever happens to have moderator priviliges on the board where the offending post is made?

Please and thank you.

Yes, you're right. I think that I was sometimes a bit to hard. But about the where-are-you-from topic. I only directed at it. So he could view them all. Not that it already existed.

But I keep in mind what you said ;)