Which Planet?

jacobdouds

Okey, two Harkonnens think that Caladan is better than Giedi Prime.

Giedi Prime has the good industrial air. have you all forgotten that. I often goes down to the Industrial area near where I live and breath in the air of profit.

Giedi Prime is the best. Maybe Caladan looks better, but it is the inside that counts

Mmh, if I'm not mistaken Giedi Prime didn't have that mutch air. It did have a lot of smog though.

The inside that count hu ? Well, Giedi Prime ceratainly was rotten all the way down. Remeber that the luxorious inhabitans lived high in the cities.

But than he, it's your planet. ;)

I would also like to go to giedi prime. I always thought that even though its dirty that it had a beauty to it. like Currisont in Starwars. I read the books before anything and pictured it as almost beautiful.

hmmm I'm like arabic and eastern history so I think Arrakis still, Caladan would look more like home I think, I love the fresh smell of the sea nothing more cleansing for the soul than that, however I haven't smelled the desert, jeez I can't deside, I would go with Nema's model.

Okey, two Harkonnens think that Caladan is better than Giedi Prime.

Giedi Prime has the good industrial air. have you all forgotten that. I often goes down to the Industrial area near where I live and breath in the air of profit.

Giedi Prime is the best. Maybe Caladan looks better, but it is the inside that counts

...but who cares. GIEDI PRIME rules!!

I had to have very bad day to think that I would live on this hawk land. I was tired with this pollution at while but everywhere good but in home best :D

Giedi Prime is a bit smoggy though. Draconis IV is a bit too cold in my opinion, Arrakis too warm and Caladan looks to be just fine........ or just live in space on a space platform... perhaps that would be best

Definately not Kaitain - too artificial.

Perhaps a nice green world like Caladan or Ecaz (the prequel Ecaz, that is).

Also, I am a fan of human innovation.

Overall, I would say Ix would be a nice place to live.  That way, you get the best of both worlds: high-tech cities, as well as an untainted surface world.  Arrakis would be interesting as well.

{IX is a number in a lost language according to CoD}

My opinions of known planets to me:

IX: Don't know what it is like, haven't got to that book yet I guess.

Arrakis: Two Hot, water hard to come by, low survival rate. But a great Culture and History.

Rakis: I nice paradise exept from the Wormlike ruler.

Geidi Prime: Too poluted, 'nough said.

Caladan: Nice climate, apart from to much rain and too little land.

Draconis IV: Too cold, but still a good planet to get away from life. Maybe Eskimo Fishing?

Salusa: Too many criminals. Also to harsh climate. Maybe even for hot than Arrakis, not as dry though.

8)

None of you have seen it this way...  Where's the one place in the entire universe where it's almost all strong, intelligent, beautiful (with a few exceptions), young  women who have magical powers and know enough about sex to make the author of the Kama Sutra blush?  Wallach IX!  Home of the Mother School of the Bene Gesserit!

If not there though I'd choose either Kaitain or IX *before* the Tleilaxu invasion.  With a quick stop by Giedi Prime, Caladan and Ginaz to brush up on my technique ;) .

IX is roman numerals for nine. I found it obvious... it's the ninth planet in its system...

Well done Nema, I thought you would be the first to finish my Questionless Riddle. I guess you knew the Answer since you first read the books, but you still won. No prize though.