Which Planet?

jacobdouds

Look at my email ;)

Kaitain ofcourse.

Repricentatieves from all over the univers, artifacts more then you can emagine, well, some of all the beautiful things from around the univers at one place.

[ including false burocrasism and dictators ;D ]

But on Dune at the times of Leto II should also do fine.

So it's not because of the ruling house, just the culture present. It hasn't anything to do with weather in a way, but I don't care mutch about that. [ what can I say, it usually rains here, and if it doesn't it poors ;D, then you go to a foreign country and guess what, you burn your &^#$* ]

Kaitain, the center of the univers ;D

The planet where the Emperor's palace was from when his own planet was destroyed until Paul took over the univers.

It had a lot of big palaces and representatieves from all over the univers.

selusa secundus is the prison planet where sardaukar are trained... i wouldn't wanna go there :-).... but if anyone loves earth... i believe earth is turning from a caladan like world into a giedi prime like world :-)... only 500 years more to go and we too have oil rivers

It was destroyed, that's why the Corrino thrown had to move to another planet. Liet has been there to evaluate the place. That was in House Harkonnen I think.

Wasn't it a nucliar disaster that alterd the "nature" of the planet dramatically ?

Btw, how could Draconis 4 and Arrakis possibly sustain life? Neither, as far as I'm aware, have any vegetation (before those Fremen start to terraform Arrakis), so how could there be any oxigen?

And for Selusa Secundus, are all of those Sardaukar former inmates or something?

Denmarks cool. They make Legos and thats whare danishs come from.....i think? Turkey would be nice...Constaninople is nice i hear... France is evil.(no offence)....Russia is sad....Finland,sweeden,norway are cold(Finland and Norway are cool)......Caladan is nice the duke is kind....Romanian...has Rom in it like the noodels...Um Gedi Prime is....eh....evil?

Whats wrong with Denmark? I have lots of friends there like...um that one guy...Ok maybe Holland or...Turkey...or...Romania (just to visit edric)....finland..Austrien-Hungarien empire maybe...

What are talking about? It's about 84 years after its fall! Now exists only Slovakia and other countries (Austria, Czech r. etc.).