Where does everyone live

Dunenewt

Read the topic in the archive

But again: I live in the Netherlands. In Diemen next to Amsterdam (yes nema ;), the center of all crime, drugs and prostitute. And I think only Amsterdammers can make a sense from, when I say my school is close to the 'Ruysdaalkade' ;D)

Hmm, I thought OnAMisson.

And the topic is somewhere in the next pages. 2,3,4,5 etc. It's called: Just wonderin where is everybody from. Or something like that

Btw, I see you have a pic, dunenewt ;)

I live in the UK

I live in a county that no-one has ever heard of (even people in England)

I live in a town with traffic problems, so the council decided to put chicanes and traffic lights in.

I live on a road that has a field at one end with trees around, so it funnels wind into my street, aimed directly at my house.

I live in your house. I travel around, mostly under your seat in the airplane. I call you every now and then from inside your house, hopefully getting the police involved, so they can say the call was coming from inside the house. For that is what I live for. Bloody Marvelous!

But seriously, in Florida - Orlando. Don't get jealous so fast, it sucks. Boring, but beautiful. What I wouldn't give for one chance to kick that furball Mickey Mouse...

Almost directly between Memphis TN. and Tupelo MS. in a little gated community called Lake Arrowhead.  I strongly dislike most of my nieghbors, but at least it's not quite like "The Association" by Bentley Little...