Which houses defence structure is better?

Devastator_Mech

Could anyone tell me which houses defence structure is better with an apropriate reason ?For me, i reckon the the Hark gun turret is the best, anti-everything and has a great range.The rocket turret is ok, its ineffective against infantries but effective against all vehicle and also has a great range with AA capabilities.The pop-up turret is the worse, ineffective against infantries and less effective against vehicle compared with its counter-part and it also has a horrible range, even the gas turret has a better range!! And also has no AA capabilities unlike both of its counter-parts but cost the same, requires the same amount of power usage as its counter-parts too !!!Pop-up turret is CRAP, therefore, im a Harkonnen player and barely a Ordos player !!

Pop-ups are generally crap, but they can be great against Guild NIABs.

The best anti-vehicle turret is the Rocket Turret. The best anti-infantry turret is the Ordos Gas Turret. I love the Gas Turret's range! :)

Out of all the non-powered defensive structure, i'll rate the flame turret as the best one, its much more effective against both infantry and vehicle compared to its counter-parts.

The gas turret is ok, it has the best range out of both its counter-parts, although not as effective against vehicle, its deadly against infantry.

I'll rate the machine-gun post the worse one, it has the same range as ther flame turret but less than the gas turret, its effective against infantries but is useless after comparing to both its counter-parts.

Both the flame turret and gas turret has advantage over the machine-gun post, therefore, i'll rate it as the worst defence structure out of the entire game.

the best way to figure it out is to take all enemy structures.

:Hark gun turret is the best attack power universally

:Ordos Popup is the best range

:Atreidies Rocket turret is the most powerful against vehicles

:Hark Flame turret can wipe out any infantry but its the shortest range

:Ordos Gas turret has the longest range but takes time to get its canister there.

:Atreidies minigun tower is the evened out overall

Ordos Popup is the best range

I terribly dissagree with that comment, i found out it has the lowest range out of all the base defence avaliable. But just has slightly longer range than the machine-gun post and the flame turret.

No, try playing the game as Ordos. Look at the range indicator. Longest.

Look in rules.txt. Longest range.

It has a longer rang than any other turet. It's outranged only by the inkvine.

The atr machinegun turret, ordos popup turret and hark flame turret all have the same range. The atr rocket turret, the hark gun turret, and the ordos gas turret all have the same range.

The best all around, IMO, because of its price, evectiveness and free standing power is the atr machinegun turret.

I disagree that the ordos popup turret is useless. It, along with scouts, have saved my ass many times from infiltrator hell.

Ummm, I'm sorry Desert Eagle, but it's not a good idea to release another Rules.txt for KH2, because people who use your Rules won't be able to play KH2 online (they'll get out of sync). It would be best to send your Rules through IM only. Or make a new mod. :)

Mech, unfortunatelly we really can't make the PopUp face upwards... But I suppose you could say that the AA guns are in the underground shaft and the turret lifts up like a lid to expose them.

Rocket turrets suck because they require mad power. You need *at least* one windtrap per Rocket turret you build, sometimes more.

Good players always have more important things to be building than windtraps/Rocket turrets unless it is very late in the game. Turrets are not a big factor in Emperor gameplay, but out of all of them, the ATR main turret is the best.