Atriedes-mission6

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot what mission that was, but mostly it is because you try to attack a building. Like you had to do in Dune II, but in Dune2k you must destroy all defense first, before attacking the base. I mean then the real defense (not infantery or something). Hope that will work

• 3 weeks later...

Just mass your force outside their base. When enemy units come, destroy them one by one until all their units in their base have come out and been destroyed. Then move in and crush the base. Otherwise, attack one of their harvesters. This should bring all the base units out to get you, and when they come, destroy them. Then just move into the base as usual. But remember not to attack the enemy in their base, because it will usually be in tight spaces and you'll also be under fire from turrets.

• 3 months later...

bust out some masses of long range units, if the ai keeps its units, have three siege tanks al fire at once, the enemy is now goop. then take out the rest with smaller. you can easily defeat turrets with missile tanks, cuz theyre range is just a little longer. I would also use some ingineers, and trooper forces to help take out the builds that keep pumping out vehicles, take them out asap, to ensure minimal losses.

• 1 month later...

I dunno, I think using a squad of troopers per turret is a much better idea. They're reload rate is faster and they seem to take out a turret much faster. Or in a more broadminded sort of way, that might be just appearances, coz a unit that fires faster seems to be able to do more damage. But either way, I prefer troopers.

• 1 month later...

No you didn't. You said that to attack the rockies at close range (The guy wants ta use a trike against it, doesn't he?) you gotta blow up their w-traps. AND THE W-TRAPS ARE INSIDE THE AI BASE! HOW YOU GONNA GET IN WITHOUT ANY LOSSES? For Christ's sake, man, use your head before you write something!

Well the best way to get rid of any turret is with a squad of Troopers. and maybey some gun infantry to defend them from other gun infantry. then when the turrets are gone get ur engeneers and rob the W-traps. then sell them or start building around ur wind traps like turrets or something. Thats what i did. :)

• 3 months later...