Religion

You keep saying that you want logical answers, well in religion I don't think there is any either for nor against. It's up to each single person to find out what to believe in, I'm tired of people saying what to believe in and what I shouldn't

Someone said "Crazy Muslim Belief". What makes it crazy, I ask? I find many Christian beliefs to be pretty crazy too (not mentioning Mormons and Jehova witness's) Anyone remember the Spanish Inquistion? Or the Salem "Witch"-Slaughters?(pardon me, trials) Or the lack of involvement of the Papcy during WW2? Has anyone been to a Phyllis Schflay (or any other right-wing Christian extreme fundementalist) convention?( Never go to one, trust me its similiar to the old Nazi propaganda films). Wait, dont alot of white supremeist claim that God created them to rule? Hummmm, that sounds pretty isane to me. Islam is just like any other religion, its overall intentions are good, but then the fundementalists tend to screw things over. In fact, true Islam (by the word of Mohammed, and its in the Qu'ran/Koran too) embraces Jews and Christians alike. True Islam is about the unity of all under one God, but under a different name (Jehova, God, Allah, Yaweih, Alpha and Omega, all the same supreme being, but people dont realize that)

Hehehaha ta yew too sweet'eart. By the way, Phyl-what? Who da heck is dat?? Do tell. Dinosaurs were known as dragons waaaaay back when. God created the universe just about six thousand years ago. I listen to facts, thankee. I used to believe in evolution until I was proven wrong. --_-- Which he did very well.....

And, ya know the amino acids? There are... twenty of them, correct? People use that for evolution as well. Saying that we all ca

--_-- Yes, I have an evil compy......

Saying we all came from the pre-biotic "soup" and therefore have all those acids in all of us is plain stupidity. It's like going to a library, pointing out that all the words are formed from the same twenty-six letters and then claiming that the books all happened by chance! Guess who looks dumb there. It's not the authors.

If my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- so on and so on grandmother was chimp, why don't we see chimps give birth to humans anymore? Or humanish creatures??

Dinosaurs were called dragons in Bible times. Look in the Catholic Bible, you'll see it. If dinosaurs died out before humans got here, how do you explain the Icka Stones?

Explain Nessie.

Explain Bessie.

Explain Kussi (Yes, that is what it's called.)

Explain Champ.

Explain ANY of the USO that have been seen AROUND THE WORLD.

USO=Unidentified Swimming Object.

Such nice people here.....

Ja ne, minna-san!  ;D

Here is a tip. get your nose out of a bible and read something.  Evoluction dosent happen by chance. ever heae of a little thing called evolution by adaptation? And ever here about fossils. Same thing with chimps. Its not like a chimp gives birth to a human. When chimps were they started walking up right. first a little then a lot. Then they started well making tools to get termites out of termite mounds the tools got more advanced ect. Evoluction dosent happen in a week kid. it takes time a frell of a lot longer then 6,000 years.

ok, where do I begin?  Fpr those of u who dunno my AIM I am Llama26301, but I have my settings set so you can't IM me if u r not on my buddy list.  

Llama26301: actually I don't believe in evolution, I have seen no conclusive evidence.  Man names all of the DNA and bone parts.  Also, in my science textbook they admitted radiocarbon dating doesn't date accurately after a few thousand years

exatreide: hello?

exatreide: k

exatreide: well

exatreide: who else is gona name the dna?

exatreide: cats?

exatreide: meo

exatreide: meo

Llama26301: still I'm saying if man names DNA then man can say anything is related to each other

exatreide: ok well

exatreide: so you

exatreide: think

exatreide: that the wrold came from no whare 6,000 years ago?

Llama26301: yep

Llama26301: I agree with Kantama

exatreide: about the dragons

exatreide: about the dragons.......

exatreide: no dragons plese.....

exatreide: no dragons..........

Llama26301: agree there to.  Yep, there is an unexplained part of the T-Rex nasal cavity which could have possibly spouted fire.  And T-Rexes breathing fire can be found in Creationist and CHinese (or was it Japanes) literature.

End of AIM conversation part that I will post.

Now, as for fossils.  Petrified trees take what millions of years to become petrified, to become like stone?  Well I have a niehgbor who pounded stakes into the ground a few years ago as part of a deck foundation or something.  When they dug them up this year while expanding the things were petrified.

just a little more AIM before board cuts me off,

exatreide: oh boy.......

exatreide: what about the other thousands of dinos?

exatreide: raaaaaaaaa

exatreide: raaaaaa

Llama26301: they became ordinary lizards, I explained that possibility in my more oxygen in preflood times post

Edric O, I still want you to answer to my answer to your statement:

> Atheism is such a simplistic view of the world...  

And I said:

>So what is the view of the world of an atheist?  

>Comon, Edric O., tell me!  You must know, otherwise

>you wouldnt know that it is so simple.  Tell me, and I'll

>tell you if you have been right, cuz I AM an atheist.

So tell me!  It must be easy if our atheistic view is so simple.

Ok! Time out people. First of all, carbon dating is accurate till about 50 THOUSAND years ! Not a few! And how do you think dinosaur fossils got that deep into the ground? Some Catholics or Christians didn't just start digging and put all the "dragon" (I laugh when I hear this lol, man o man) bones deep into the earth. And dragons were myths, like Santa Claus, they couldn't have possibly been dinosaurs because dinosaurs died out way before humans ever even thought of existing, and if dinosaurs lived with the Christians, they would have taken over the world because the dinosaurs have a huge advantage to us. And let me tell you about why chimps don't *cough* give birth to humans :

Long time ago, there were monkeys and chimps and such. One tribe started to migrate, possibly to a better food/water supply. They settle where their conditions would eventually (in a long time actually) start to make them getting more erect, because without that ability they couldn't protect themselves from certain animals, or run away from them in time. So, they start to form the Australiopithicus sub-specie, and so on. But hey! What about the other chimps that didnt go with the evolved ones? Well, they lived as chimps to today. That is how some chimps evolved and others didn't. To sum it up, the specie of chimp seperated into different places, thus different living conditions. One group evolved, the other didn't.

And Lassie or Bessie or anything else hasn't been proven. Till we go to each little cave or crevasse in that lake we can't say anything. There has been so many hoaxes, you can't really tell what is real. Just because some evidence hasn't been disproven doesn't mean it is true evidence.

Something that hasn't been explained can't really have any liability in an argument. Please Kant. Face the facts.

Kantama, do you even know how evolution works?

Not by the sound of your last post(s). I can't be bothered to type out a panopsis of evolution. But it works - in theory at least.

"I'm tired of people saying what to believe in and what I shouldn't  belive in that's up to me to find out"

This is just discussion, and no-one should feel told to believe one way or the other. It is indeed your choice, but we are trying to get some commonly accepted logic.

>You keep saying that you want logical answers, well in

>religion I don't think there is any either for nor against.

>It's up to each single person to find out what to

>believe in, I'm tired of people saying what to believe in

>and what I shouldn't  belive in that's up to me to find

>out.

There's an easy solution for you:  Dont join this discussion!

Otherwise think about the meaning of the word discussion.

::) And I get stuck with the nice crowd. ^_^ Anyway. The Icka Stones come from Peru, and they are stones that are carved with images of dinosaurs and people. I've seen one of a native (Isn't that what you'd call them??) cutting off the head of a dinosaur. Another of a guy riding one!

Now, something most people I know do not know, they've seen (and retrieved) from beneath very icey, cold places (Arctica, Antarctica, Alaska) PALM TREE LEAVES AND GREEN WOOD!

I saw a fossil that was a human shoeprint on top of a trilobite. Yes, a trilobite. I, however, do not believe what one scientist suggested to explain it.

"Maybe there was a large trilobite that was shaped like a shoe and it fell on a small one," Why do I doubt that?

^_~ My, where were you people when I was in bashing sessions? You would have had SUCH fun! You seem to be experts!

Ja ne, minna-san!

First off, how do u know those are not hoaxes?

Secondly, do you have a pic of these 'stones'? I would like to see them, because they either smell of a hoax or a coincidence of it looking like a dinosaur.

Also, there are theories that some specie of dinosaurs may have survived in the deep jungles, so I don't know what you are getting at KANT.

humanity was created 6000 years ago says the infallible Kantama/Phyllis Schflay. well, im guessing you think the shroud of turin was also wrapped around good ole Jesus (hay-sues)? Several dating techiniques have proven that to be only about 500-700 years of age. Also along the lines of dinosaurs being dragons; if a T-Rex could indeed breathe fire, wouldnt some form of char burns exist along thier nasal cavity? And I had thought that trilobites died, oh about, a couple of million years ago. As for dinosaurs (NOT DRAGONS) still existing well, thats something a bit more believable. Nessie could be a peliasaurs. I remember reading an article somewhere that a fishing boat had caught a once though extinct fish, a fish that had died millions of years ago.

Ordos, how do you know they were petrified? Just because they were hard?

Also, what does this petrification disprovement prove?"

One I know it was petrified because I have smaples of petrified would to compare it to, amazing what national park gift shops will sell.  Two, petrificiation takes those so-called "millions of years" according to scientists.

Oh and Acriku, if you say anything can happen, then why can't God exist?

Comparing can mean sheet. And those stakes? It would be strange to be petrified, because for petrification to occur there would have to be a water source with minerals to fill in the pores of the wood, and then after this process, which takes a long time to complete, it rises to the surface through rain and such.

And I never said I know for sure God exists or not, I just believe He doesn't. I may be wrong, I may not be. As I said, anything can happen.

well u see ppl believed in god many years ago becasue of his "magic" and miracles........i.e moses helping the ppl escape...if there was god would he allow the holocaust to happen????

one more thing one of mah classmates did god and hte end of the world......she said that in the end god would take only 140,000 ppl away from choas...now if i was god i would mtake everyone who was good..wut happens if here was 150,000 good ppl?? wut happens to the 1000 left?? they get ditched??

and how ew know if were good or not??

all religions are diffrent....budism is better if u dont eat meat.......christsanity is fine with that so...wuts good wuts wrong?