New units for all houses / updates/patch ?

Hi to everybody who reads this message :) ;D anyway to the point everybody i've spoken to my friends and say that new units for the houses would enhance the game play so i thought that everybody could say there opinion on new units that would enhance the game play because i would like to see a patch or a the add-on cd from westwood continuing the story of emperor e.g like now that your house is ruling (harkonen, ordos, atriedies )that a new house ? maybe (p.s i hope that the emperor staff & fed2k members listening to what is said here ! ) NO offence cause i know and everybody know's how hard you work and that you always listen to ideas to enhance game play ect....... ANYWAY i think that atriedies should have a new type of a vechile like a medium speed anti air and grond like the mongoose but a bit slower but more damaging and for harkonen a fast and deadly vechile (like an advance of technology ) like a flame and inkvine weapon together like it fires the ink then rushes in with flames but as a distraction like it fires mini machine gun bullets and ordos i would want something not with a shield for ordos something to back up kobras (oop's fergot to say a atriedies infantry like a mortar to go with kindjal ) but apart from that ! START SENDING REPLYS ! ;D :D ;) :) 8)

Yeah i agree with that. It would be nice to see some new units, or maybe even a new house. The possibilites would be endless! ;D That would be a bit like Yuri's revenge for RA2, which is very successful. Maybe one of the barons sons could be revived and make a new house, either Gunseng or Copec, depending on who u chose

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS IT TRUE ? what that sucks it's one of their best games ! and they stoped it ! booooooo ! hisssssss but

But why ????????????????????????

they should exetend the story !!!!!!!!!!!! plx anybody know why emperor was dumped ! please shed some light on it ! ?

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS IT TRUE ? what that sucks it's one of their best games ! and they stoped it ! booooooo ! hisssssss but

But why ????????????????????????

they should exetend the story !!!!!!!!!!!! plx anybody know why emperor was dumped ! please shed some light on it ! ?

omg...OMFG!

HE didn't knew that this was abandoned, i thought EVERYONE knew that when they werent new to the game :O

Now that is a call. If bloody westwood stops it support, it should at least release the code for the game so they third party vendors could modify it. Look at ID and think about how big quake would be if there was only the standard dm in quake. The playability would last for a hour and that would be it.

(i played the standard dm for many hours but anyway :P)

(I played RA3 for many more :-[)

Is there a guru out their who would spend some of there precious time developing a small patch to start off ???

Calling all guru programmers, i will bow to you if you do such a thing.

Long live emperor

Down with Westwood 8)

omg...OMFG!

HE didn't knew that this was abandoned, i thought EVERYONE knew that when they werent new to the game :O

Ken, I only just found out now. I didn't know that Emperor was officially 'dumped'. Look at Dune 2000. Was that a MAJOR hit? Westwood still made an official sequel for it: Emperor Battle For Dune.

The winning movie for EBFD is non conclusive, so I'm guessing that we may see another Dune game from Westwood in the near future.

Anyway, the point I'd really like to emphazise. I DON'T CARE if Westwood has abandoned Emperor, as long as they don't shunt the Dune community and keep the Emperor game servers working at optimal performance. I'll still be playing EBFD for many more years to come, until I achieve my goal of defeating the great Emprworm, (I'll probably keep playing anyway). I hate to think of what happened to the Dune 2000 Westwood servers... >:(