any 1 have diablo 2

playerap

Hrmm...Should I? Nah. Uhh...yeah, I've got D2.

Awww heck, why not?

I also have Star Trek, Starfleet Academy, Star Strek, StarFleet Command, Star Trek Voyager, Elite Force, Starcraft, Starcraft Brood War, Warcraft 2, Warcraft 2 BNet Edition, Diablo, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Civilization: Call to Power, Alpha Centauri, Alien Crossfire, Army Men, Dungeon Keeper, Dungeon Keeper 2, Battlezone, Redline, Total Annihilation: Kingdoms, Dune 2000, Emperor, Battle for Dune, Command & Conquer, C&C Red Alert.

And that's just the multiplayer capable ones just off the top of my head, I'm not even including games like Myst and Riven, or a few of my newer ones, Planescape Torment and Soulbringer...Plus there's Solitaire and Poker and Blackjack, and the infamous Y.A.R.N on Gamespy. :)

I have Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction. Unfortunatley my online characters were wiped for some unknown reason! so ill have to build them up again!

I would be interested in joining a clan, sounds like a good idea

I don't have it but it is fun. I played it at a friend's house. My parents won't let me have mature rated games. Online game wise that I play is Brood War and Star Trek Voyager Elite Force. My name on both is Cabbit8.

whta is he talking about clan ? anywayz my friend figured my pass and i now have his so i got 72 barb 80 zon a 76 sorc and a few others thats his account devin_27 my account in player66 if any 1 could help me that ould be greta ill give ya all his stuff if u help my pally out