wc3 any 1 got yet good or bad

playerap

This would work better in the general forum...:) Blast! Forgot I couldn't lock/move it! Well to stay on topic, my friend has it and he thinks it totally kicks arse. Great graphics, gameplay, and strategy. A whole lot of units to select, some basic, some advanced, and other stuff you just have to see for yourself.

Well i think i am good, IF WE WORK AS A TEAM i get me lich and like 5 ghouls + the forces of the others teammates and its done we won :D.

I hvaent played by myself since i want to have the perfect strategy thin i am achiving............

Look for me PToN or IKC-PToN i might be logged as one of those 2.

Maybe we can have a clan ..... [DUNE] or [EmPEROr] =D just a thought ::)

I've been playing it on battle.net and it's been alot of fun

YOu can tell they put alot of work into the thing

Some things i noticed:

1. You cannot rush as easily, they increased the cost of everything/miner and you have to build for like 3 minutes just to get a hero

2. Adding the heros kicks arse, it's just so cool using them

3. They have "artillery" units for killing buildings quick, but they also have heavy damage units that can kill them almost as fast, thats kool cause it means you can establish a "save" build order instead of specializing too much

4. The game doesn't show latency of partners, i didn't like that

it rocks... rushing is hard indeed... cuz u can have some good early defences and ofcourse the neutral units spread through the map.. this game just totally kicks ass.... and even though i love emperor... warcraft 3 just rules it for me

my current stats as of last night are 17 and 42

I think though that if you wait till the game starts and then leave it counts as a loss. If thats the case then i might be as good as 50/50. I leave certain games cause they put you up against people that have played 3 times as many games as you and you know your gonna loose before you start, so i just leave when that happens. If i do find out that the game counts against you then i'll be doing alot of WCIII shutdowns if i get paired with people that are way too good for lil ol noob me.

I don't like it, here's why:

12 unit selection cap: Just as gay as it was in StarCraft. Makes microing a pain.

Units rallied to heros don't attack: Just plain dumb.

Crappy unit AI: Units on "Stand Ground" will sit there and get killed, yet on "Stop" they'll move halfway across the map looking for enemies.

And more...

All in all, save your money for Generals.

The difference between WC3 and Generals is this:

No matter how bad WC3 may be, most things will get patched. However, all the bugs in Generals will be there forever...

Really? Emporer has been patched pretty good. And has Blizzard fixed the unit selection cap, crappy AI, balance issues, etc. in their 10+ patces to SC? NO! Westwood games are soo much better. Always have been, always will be. 8)