How to stop Devo's ?

Devastator_Mech

This thread amazes me. The talk about Atreides being the strongest house amazes me. It seems like only yesterday that Ordos was taking 6 or 7 of the top ten places every day.

Where did all the great Ordos players go? Did they all jump ship and join Atreides, or simply quit, because there is no other way to explain Atreides' domination of the ladder and all this talk I hear about Ordos being the weakest house.

Well, it is far too early in the month to decide anything right now about who is dominating the ladder; however, Atreides has been lately, wonder of wonders. I really think that the great Ordos players are no longer using Ordos, and that many of them quit. But this game goes in cycles. Ordos will dominate once more, I'm sure.

A few devastator alone maybe easily to stop, but a group of devastator with some anti-infantry support would be extremely hard to stop.

Who could tell me how stop a group of army including 4 devastator,2 flame tank, 3 missile tank, 2 inkvine and each unit are covering each other as group with only Atreides unit?

EDIT: The Hark combo includes some scouts.

Mr Contaminator, we are talking about the combo above and not just a devastator.

Thats pretty much over-numbering too even though 10=> Fred's cost less than the combo.

But it works i'll say, because Harkonnen is generally a house with weak anti-infantry technology, the best unit is flame tank, but is unfortunately too short ranged while the Inkvine is inaccurate when against moving targets.

But didn't you read the quote above? It says "with only Atreides unit"

• 5 years later...

there is lot of tactics for this

u can use fedaykins, if enemy using scouts fadeykins will die

so u hawe to use air strike, remember ornitopters and gunshps cost less then devastators and can build faster than devastators

u can make deevastator guard bussy with some air strike and hold fire staying avay hit & run units when guards trying to reach ur hit & run  units u will drop some  ( like 2-3 ) apc with adv carrys ( combine anti tak troopers, sardokar elites, fedaykins vs ) but drop tyhem to out of devastator rance and multiple locations ( 1 to south 1 to north vs )

its will be easy then kamikaze attack.

• 1 year later...

A few devastator alone maybe easily to stop, but a group of devastator with some anti-infantry support would be extremely hard to stop.

Who could tell me how stop a group of army including 4 devastator,2 flame tank, 3 missile tank, 2 inkvine and each unit are covering each other as group with only Atreides unit?

I think the best way to stop that group would be to just deploy some fedaykin and summon worms. Once you have at least one worm start eating them up...... Mongooses and an airstrike to divert the attention would be nice too.... But then again, don't listen to me...