destruction of Gobism

TMA_1

Does anybody agree that this is some sick crap? lol Frankly I like jesse how he is. a human being on the other end of a computer screen.lol Gobism is kinda... I mean really really extremely dumb.lol this is a rant that makes some sense.

people used to post things about how gob was god and how they were going to change the world religion to gobism. I think that the main prophet was Jacob Douds. ;) But Gob got tired of it and said not to preach it anymore.

"...And Gob spake thus 'Stop worshipping me, you freaks!', and thus, the devout followers obeyed, and were diligent in their non-worshipping, devoting much of their time to avoiding the preaching of the word of Gob..."

You have problems, guys...gobism...not really serious as long as they don`t sacrifice somebody.

Oops, to late.

Yes Frodo, I was head priest, but, as obvious, it was a very long lasting joke, it was ended with a very amussing IM from Edric O, very amussing indeed, and now, I have converted to ashism/tavism.

NM

And TMA_1, Gobism was entirely dead until you reopened it, now, it will be discussion for a while, and I am forced to say parts in part of gobism.

Gob, heres out to you, a great site maker thingy guy, and a great forum admin.

"...And Gob spake thus 'Stop worshipping me, you freaks!', and thus, the devout followers obeyed, and were diligent in their non-worshipping, devoting much of their time to avoiding the preaching of the word of Gob..."

lol ;D Nema, you do like verses and stuff.

LOL jacob you arent a good person to talk. you were the guy that got into the whole gobism thing. messed up.lol

I am aware of that, you three, you obviously misinterpretated my post.

Gobism is gone.

It was ended by one IM, and I am not clinging, it is over, understad that you people? OVER

It was fun while it lasted, but, all good things come to and end, I had quite a few followers too, so

Sorry, Gob, and sorry everyone else involved, it was not ment to offend, and currently, youre keeping it alive more then me, whos the crazy people now?

Why did TMA open it up? All he said was it was sick and other stuff. Jacob you seriously need help if you are going to cling on someone to the point of *insert name*ism. ;)

i agree wif Acriku u need help jacob so go get help( even tho im aware that he out to get u and all) ;D :P