Chani or Irulan?

Gobalopper

Chani or Irulan?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Chani or Irulan?

• Chani
    • Irulan

Ordos and world domination go hand in hand, it seems. All 3 of us evil masterminds are Ordos. :)

Chani is boring, IMO. There's nothing better for spicing up a marriage than knowing that your wife will try to kill you if you don't sleep with her. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a great idea, why don't we just ask the telaiux to make us 19 chanis and 15 Irulans, LOL.

Ok i find amazons atractive, but I say Irulan cos, she would be of more use to me, and I have sympaty for the poor woman, and look at my alias, I am supossed to be loyal to house corrino

• 1 month later...

I'd normally say Chani, but Paul committed a terrible crime against her: committing a sham marriage with her! Chani? She don't need no stinking marriage! Irulan wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have such an unloving "huband." She wouldn't have tried to kill him if he had have been a true husband! This is evidenced by her change of character at the end of Dune Messiah. Once, she is no longer the unloved wife, she takes care of the "kids" and is even breaks with the BG! Only two women ever broke free of the BG and only one stayed free: Irulan!