Chani or Irulan?

Gobalopper

Chani or Irulan?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Chani or Irulan?

• Chani
    • Irulan

Real mature Ex, to judge cultures;) Just because a culture does something a certain way doesnt make the girls sluts in that culture. Anyways I always looked at the orgy as not sexual. The original greek word just means ecstatic happiness. Obviously when you take a helusinegenic drug you are going to be really happy.lol

Right, right, also, a spice orgy is a tradition involving the entire sietch, including children.

Also, most Fremen have an extreme feeling of disgust for incest, think of how *that* would play into the spice orgy. I concur, it can't possibly be purely sexual.

WHY LOCK MY THREAD :'(? Anyway well I voted for Irulan. I'll repeat that she looks better from the book describtion. One of the important fact's that she's a BG. Well everyone likes Bene Gesserits and Ghanima personaly also liked Irulan - much more than Alia. Overall Irulan is good not vile like most of the withes. So Irulan...

Ordos

• 2 weeks later...

I just voted, now it's a tie. I voted for Irulan because she's BG, good looking and is from a great house (even better: former imperial house). She's not evil or even cunning, as Dune Messiah tends to make her look. She did love Paul and fter of Paul went to the desert to be taken by Shai Hulud she loved his children as if it were her own children.

My two cents.

This is such an easy choice! Go Irulan!

There's just something about a woman that tries to kill you, don't you think? :) Besides, Irulan was familiar with politics, plotting, scheming... we could do so many things together! Like frame the opposition, control hunter killers, put poison in expendable allies' food and drink! Oh yeah! ;D

Never let me run a country. Bad things happen.