Devinoch leaving Westwood and heads over to Maxis !

Nyarlathotep

GOOD FOR HIM!

well, after he is there, it's only a matter of time until when maxis will stand. this man is too busy! (i don't know at what, because what he is supposed to do never gets done)....

Let's hope that simcity 4 won't be like emperor ... it would be a giant step forward in computer gaming (yass=yet another sims` sim)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not like he ever spent even one second with the Emperor community anyhow. Hope he is a jumping ship because he realizes that WW is a sinking ship and he wanted to get while the gettings good :) Here's to hoping Westwood goes belly up and soon! Cheers!Btw don't buy EA games, anyone. EA is evil.

It wasn't Devinoch's fault he couldn't support the Emperor community anymore, it wasn't his choice to leave Emperor for Renengade.

I agree. People need to realize that it's not the mods on the forums, not the development team, but managers who call the shots.

Dispite what anyone may think, I think Dev's leaving may have a bigger impact on the community then anyone might think right now..

People need to realize that it's not the mods on the forums, not the development team, but managers who call the shots.

Dispite what anyone may think, I think Dev's leaving may have a bigger impact on the community then anyone might think right now..

Whats worst case senerio... they quit supporting all games cept current one they are working on to relesae?

Actually, they're ALREADY doing that, Djcid...

Dev is leaving? Good riddance I say... I know he wasn't the one calling the shots, but it's not like he ever cared.

Here's to Westwood's death! Cheers Nav. :)

What did Denovitch do with Emperor? I do agree with Edric O and DjCid... Westwood does abandon games. Maybe if Emperor sold better... But they did not try to hard to fix that. Plus they didn't even make it.

What did Denovitch do with Emperor? I do agree with Edric O and DjCid... Westwood does abandon games. Maybe if Emperor sold better... But they did not try to hard to fix that. Plus they didn't even make it.

Dev was the community manager.