General questions

On the world map showing the territories, what are the soldier figures? I have 3 of them at the moment, and I'm moving them around my own territories. For every map i've played there has been alot of reinforcements, but what exactly do they do? Do re-inforcements make that much difference to the outcome of a battle? I only getting few and average units.

I'm playing the Atreides now and I've been beating the levels just with them Minotarus tanks. Don't you think they are a bit too powerful, they kill infantry instantly and pretty much kick most of other vehicles ass apart from the Devastators. I think I should probably build other units and see what they are like, instead of relying on the M. tanks.

I am not sure, but i think that refers to your feinforcement value. As in, the amount of time before a new troop arrives on the map. I think to have one of those next to a territory you are attacking (or defending) gets your rate higher so troops come more often. I am not surethough, as i never used them. :)

I think he mean the reserve force!

If a land with a reserve force is attacked you start with a massive amount of units. If you attack from one with reserveforce the terretory i very easy to take. You can meve them each round

On the world map showing the territories, what are the soldier figures? I have 3 of them at the moment, and I'm moving them around my own territories. For every map i've played there has been alot of reinforcements, but what exactly do they do? Do re-inforcements make that much difference to the outcome of a battle? I only getting few and average units.

I'm playing the Atreides now and I've been beating the levels just with them Minotarus tanks. Don't you think they are a bit too powerful, they kill infantry instantly and pretty much kick most of other vehicles ass apart from the Devastators. I think I should probably build other units and see what they are like, instead of relying on the M. tanks.

Reinforcement in the SP part of Emperor are just like the "world map": utterly irrelavant.

Minos may seem overly powerful vs. the computer, but if you try just mass-Minoing against another human, you are in for a very nasty surprise. :) Minos are not too powerful. Most of the other House vehicles can destroy groups of Minos with ease. If you wanna see a unit that is too powerful, you should get some experience against good Hark players who will use the uber-powerful Inkvine to massacre you.

Reinforcement in the SP part of Emperor are just like the "world map": utterly irrelavant.

Minos may seem overly powerful vs. the computer, but if you try just mass-Minoing against another human, you are in for a very nasty surprise. :) Minos are not too powerful. Most of the other House vehicles can destroy groups of Minos with ease. If you wanna see a unit that is too powerful, you should get some experience against good Hark players who will use the uber-powerful Inkvine to massacre you.

LOOOOOOOOL! ;D

the inkvine will kill an minotaur in 5 minutes, thats WAAAAAY too long.

though if ur making minotaurs only i'll just drop an few devastaters next to ur minotaurs heh...