WHERE IS RISE OF MERCENARIES LEVEL 3

oxyee

4 hours ago, oxyee said:

where is the rise of mercenaries level 3 . i remember that i have played that level before but it is not found anywhere now . do anyone have that level ?

I don't remember existing a mission 3 at all, the custom launcher have a "mission 3 soon" from what I can recall.

Maybe you played the other mercenary campaign made by Feda: "Keep ’em Coming!" which it is also a Mercenary campaign and it has 9 missions total.

i am particularly searching for one mission which i have played before but dont remember the name . it had two huge areas . and in between the enemies would keep on coming through reinforcements . i had covered the whole stretch through rocket turrets and it was such a fun mission . opponent was emperors . do anyone know this mission ?

6 hours ago, oxyee said:

i am particularly searching for one mission which i have played before but dont remember the name . it had two huge areas . and in between the enemies would keep on coming through reinforcements . i had covered the whole stretch through rocket turrets and it was such a fun mission . opponent was emperors . do anyone know this mission ?

Hard to say. There are to many missions done I cannot remember any specific one with that description.

The only thing you can do is checking the list here.

Downloading every mercenary campaign and mission from the list, and booting the game to check which was, but if you are refering to an specific mission that it is not part of any campaign there is only a few of missions and none seems to be like you describe.

In any case, if you cannot find it there, maybe it is a mission gone, as I tried to gather every stuff done in the forum, and there are a few files that got removed on one update on the forum so exist the posibility of having some missions lost forever.

Edit: maybe you were searching for this one?
https://gruntmods.com/dune_2000_gruntmods_edition/survival-mode/
You play as mercenaries, which could be remember wrong as the third mission on the rise of the mercenaries campaign, 1 big area for the player, a 2º big area where the AI has buildings, and a gallilion of enemy reinforcements in bewteen all the different spots.

The only thing that it doesn't fit is that you face all the main factions and not only imperial units, but maybe this is the mission you were refering to.

Edited by Cm_blast

there was someone-made custom merc mission 3 but never released,it was concept of someone trying to make further missions for rise of mercenaries.. but not original creator.  the third mission was planned but most likely abandoned / discontinued .

indeed third mission did exsist but it was not original creator,and even that custom third mission was never released to public.

but what i do remember from third custom-made rise of mercenaries?

- it was timed mission,you had one hour to destroy all 5 enemy bases

- rest was like rise of mercenaries mission 2 but enemies had more reinforcements and stronger bases,one base was tricky (wall of rocket turrets and only infantry passable terrain plus enemy base had some siege tanks,you needed to send around 600 infantry to break-throught last base defenses.

it is not the survaival mode for sure . may be missions gettting deleted . and that mission is lost forever . anyways thanks for helping guys . btw i am huge fan of this game since many years and completed all the campaigns and missions many times . planning to build new modded missions or campaigns ??

4 hours ago, oxyee said:

it is not the survaival mode for sure . may be missions gettting deleted . and that mission is lost forever . anyways thanks for helping guys . btw i am huge fan of this game since many years and completed all the campaigns and missions many times . planning to build new modded missions or campaigns ??

Somebody is updating and adding new stuff on both the editor and in the game, and also a campaign creator is using that new stuff to update one of this campaigns which will be a long campaign.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 6:13 PM, Cm_blast said:

Somebody is updating and adding new stuff on both the editor and in the game, and also a campaign creator is using that new stuff to update one of this campaigns which will be a long campaign.

WILL BE WAITING FOR NEW CAMPAIGNS .

• 1 month later...

I do plan on releasing the third mission at some point, I had a working blueprint a few years ago but had to figure out some mission logic and lost the files in a computer move.

I've still got it all in memory though so when I eventually get the chance I will finish it.