What is the max Spice you can hold?

maltebyte02

4 hours ago, maltebyte02 said:

I made a mission where i steal spice silos but spice never exceeds 75000. And when i give it 100.000 i just get some bin error stuff. So i was wondering is 75000 the maximum i can hold or do i need to build more silos myself to hold more? Thanks!

Not sure the "natural way", but I have a mission in which the player begins with "500.000" spice, and some enemy ais having 9.999.999 of spice.

If you want to try the max more quickly, just put yourself a hundred of silos. Then on the Mission settings "F10", there is a line on the bottom-left that said "Harvest blob value", change that to 9999 (or more) so every blob will worth 9.999 credits (so a full harv will worth 70.000). You can have several harvs/refs and also on those two lines that said:
HarvestUnloanDelay
HarvestLoadSpiceDelay

and change those values to "1", so the harv will pick up the spice ultra-quickly and deploy in on the ref ultraquickly (like how the red alert harv drop the ore all at once).

And that's it, you can just give youself 3 construction yard and play on easy and keep building silo after silo after silo until you reach the in game limit.

Edited by Cm_blast

1 hour ago, Striking Drekavac said:

get starport,select 5 mcv and cancel order,rinse repeat until silo stop blinking then you can  harvest more spice.  using cheatcodes trainers to give money is bad.. if you really want more money you can set starting cash instead..just use map editor

It is not same cancelling and keeping, because as I said, you can make players to have 9.999.999 credits just fine (and it is not a cheat code, it is just using the editor; literally missions done with ais or player having 999.999.999 credits).
how many money refs and silos can store maybe they cannot hold 999.999.999 credits, I never tried.

So, like I mentioned you can open the editor, putting a few refs and as many silos as you want, and then making the spice to worth 9.999.999 spice, so every harv will deliver 10 Million money per minute, so it is possible to check if the game has an actual in-store limit of spice it can hold with the natural way of conserving.

All of this only require the editor, nor cheats nor trainers, it can be done as purely design of the mission itself.