Ghosts exist. Yes or  No?

Sardauker-Kirov

I believe in ghost's. But if you observe some pictures and when people say "We captured some ghost's/orb's/spirits."

On film, you can notice that alot of them are fake and modified by a computer program.

Some pictures however looks very convincing, yet very scary.

What is your opinion about ghost's?

true, i just saw that there was a hounted house somewhere in amerika, if you visit it there you'll hear sudden explosions, you can photograph little lights flashing in the air (no flies) when you go inside the house you'll here al kinds of spooky noises, doors that open and close again.

even if the door was locked :O

I just want to see if other people believes in Ghosts and spirits.

And by the way, i experienced "strange" things in holland in some Ruins of the German bunkers of WW2. It was so very strange, i heard german screaming from some miles away on the road. The strange part is, nobody heared it except for a few friend's of my. 15 Seconds later it stopped.

http://members.aol.com/parainvestigater/Pictures.html

Almost "all" pictures can be proven Logical and most of them are edited with computers.

"Ohhh check out the Orbs on the Pictures"

Scientific/logical reason = Moist and Dust from the ground's and other object's can reflect the light ray in the air.

I took a test once with the Camera, i took 10 pictures in a very "clean" ghost rumoured house. And not even a single orb.

When i took pictures in the forest and in some moisty ruins from the German WW2 Bunker's. You saw those dots appear.

in the summer i went to a place in niagra called fort erie.

and supposely this one room is haunted. and i took a pic in there. and when it got developed there was a big orb right in the middle and a week later i saw a show bout ghosts and stuff and then i realized what was in the picture.

What happens is, people come to the houses, "ooo a haunted house, let's get some pictures!", so they go in and take some. Then back at the red room, "oh my god! there is a blur - that could be a paranormal being!".

Analysis: The people go to the house looking for a good time. (Perhaps a VEDDY good time, sorry that's from the Mummy - couldn't help it) So they take some pictures, and tiny obstructions of light or particles here and there alter the somewhat paranormal pictures. They look at the pictures, looking for paranormal activity. "Oh but behold! There are blurs and flashes of light! Ye Gods, it is haunted!", so in conclusion if people looking for something, they will find it, "it" not necessarily being IT. Like when you are in the dark, and you are starting to panic because you're afraid. Then you see a shadow from your cat, only when you are under mental stress or just plain scared your mind plays a trick on you and in that instant it looks like a 5 foot shadow of a gnarly beast coming to eat you.

*footnote: I know you are probably thinking this already - "but Acriku! Some people find it without the preconception that there might be paranormal activities in their pictures!". So, here are my thoughts: Obstructions of light, dust/dirt/etc particles, a shadow caused by an object that with light shown on it in a certain angle may look larger or smaller or weirder, objects falling due to other objects or abstractions - wind, old age, poor wood, gravity, etc, all of these are factors that we must take into consideration. These are not all, but they do account for most "activities". But let's not forget the two biggest ones - human misconception and scams! *

There are just too many scams and fake pictures/movies... so I can't just trust someone who says he saw a ghost. I never saw one myself and I haven't heard any good explanation that could fit all the ghosts people see (I mean why is each "ghost" so different? Why don't they have something in common? This makes me think they're only in people's imaginations)

The proof is inconclusive at best and I don't see any good reason for me to believe in ghosts... so I don't. I like to keep an open mind though. They might exist...

They say ghost's can take the shape of many things. a Soul is "pure" energy, the real form of a soul is replicated by your body.

Anyways, i also said there has been pictures that aren't scams and Detectives&FBI claim's that some of the pictures aren't fake or modified.

People saw a devil like ghost on a cemetary. It takes shape of a Red/black dog and some people can see it.

I don't know if you watched discovery channel but i saw a topic going about the "Devil dog"

Just like the "devil" in the WTC fires, they are just coincidences that look like the figures we have made. Just like the chips that look like Elvis, what makes smoke looking like the devil any different?

For me it depends on your defenition of a "ghost". When you mean "a soul without a body" [ or something simular to that ] I think they exists [ or could possibly exists ].

But about the pictures of claimed ghosts ..

well i have taken hundreds and hundreds of pictures in my life. but it just so happens when im in a haunted fort

that a rather large blur appears in the middle of the pic. i dont klnow if its a ghost but it not some dust or light playing tricks it was something

I read some magazine called "Factor X" about strange things happening on the world and there were much of ghosts pictures. I don`t believe in ghosts like "Ghost are for sure" but I am not to much sceptic. If I saw something that could make me believe, I would be maybe not believer but I would try not say that is lie.

Some of ghosts pictures are rediculous and I can see that it isn`t true. Like picture of white spot on the wall or better face in the Tv screan when it wasn`t nobody in the room. Photo is so easy to falsify that it can be proof. But some of them are really interesting.

Everything can happen on world.

If someone claim he/she saw a ghost and believe in this...well...like the theory of multiciply worlds. It can be something from another ;D. Like theory that another world is creating while human do a choice.

I think most of ghosts picture aren`t true. If I saw something that convience me, why not. But for now ghosts are for me something interesting that MIGHT be true.

I also heard rumour's if you perform meditate/focusing training.  You can see spirit aura's and Other people's auras. Some people claim that they can see other people's aura and tell how healthy they are for some strange reason.

"Most aura's looks a bit translucent white and glows, the bigger the aura the more healthier the guy is "

No they dont not in my opinion. I have a friend whos family lived in a house for 2 generations. They were all happy and fine. Till one of them checked some records and found out that hundereds of native americans(yea i think that was it) were butcherd there. right after that they all started seeing ghosts and such in the house. ghosts that wernt there before he learned that. Its all in the head man. All in the bloody head