OopenRA Dune2000 features on GruntMods?

FGDSmaster

I've no clue how compatible different versions of  Dune2000 and their mods are but since OpenRA version of Dune2000 features only half of the playable campaign missions I decided to stick to the GruntMods version of the game.

My question is: is it possible to mod in some QoL features like building hotkeys, production queues, barracks/factory rallies, waypoints and queued attacks/movement? If yes, then how do I do it?

Last time I played this game was as a kid so now vanilla Dune2000 is too hardcore for me, to be honest.

• 4 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 7:17 AM, FGDSmaster said:

I've no clue how compatible different versions of  Dune2000 and their mods are but since OpenRA version of Dune2000 features only half of the playable campaign missions I decided to stick to the GruntMods version of the game.

My question is: is it possible to mod in some QoL features like building hotkeys, production queues, barracks/factory rallies, waypoints and queued attacks/movement? If yes, then how do I do it?

Last time I played this game was as a kid so now vanilla Dune2000 is too hardcore for me, to be honest.

OpenRA is a completly different game engine, thats why it doesn't work with the original missions. Everything in that version of the game is recreated from scratch to work in the new game engine as far as I am aware.