my second mission for dune 2000 i am getting the hang of this

Thel Vadam FLippy

Played this other mission.
Not sure how much time it took me as it didn't show up the stats, but I'll say that it was fun and not too hard.

The only minor issue is how it sais to destroy the enemy outpost to have an ally helping you but it is not true, destroying the outpost does nothing, you must destroy the whole base.

Not sure if the mercenaries are going to deploy a palace. If it is not that way, I could suggest to remove the Ix centre from their priority to not build it. The main reason is that the IX centre is useless for the mercenaries, as neither missile tank nor deviator is available. This will save some money and power for the ally.

I did the secondary objetive of having the mercs on my side, but I didn't really use them, they had their base almost complete by the time I won, although I didn't went to destroy all the Harkonnen but focused more on the imperial enemies.

Good job.

22 minutes ago, Cm_blast said:

Played this other mission.
Not sure how much time it took me as it didn't show up the stats, but I'll say that it was fun and not too hard.

The only minor issue is how it sais to destroy the enemy outpost to have an ally helping you but it is not true, destroying the outpost does nothing, you must destroy the whole base.

Not sure if the mercenaries are going to deploy a palace. If it is not that way, I could suggest to remove the Ix centre from their priority to not build it. The main reason is that the IX centre is useless for the mercenaries, as neither missile tank nor deviator is available. This will save some money and power for the ally.

I did the secondary objetive of having the mercs on my side, but I didn't really use them, they had their base almost complete by the time I won, although I didn't went to destroy all the Harkonnen but focused more on the imperial enemies.

Good job.

thanks for the heads up.

i just did a small update.

the mercenaries should not build a 1X research centre anymore that just me not knowing the tech tree for each side.

i did a small edit on one text in the mission the outpost i was referring to that small base on the west that needed to be destroyed for the mercenaries to come in.

anyway i hope you had fun playing.