Cant complete Ix and Tleilaxu mission

Gunman

I cant complete the mission "House Ix has asked to test their units under battle conditions"

After I destroyed Tleilaxu I sent large army of Fedaykins, but it will fail.

I dont have melange to mine or build new army.

What I have to do?

whut do u mean u have no money to mine? well..build some quick units, or use units u have already, go searching for destroyed vehicles and kill them and get the crates inside. but. if u can't, then wait. usually u get a consistant flow reinforcement money for every period of time u dont get any income (i.e - If u dont get ne money for about 40 seconds, the great convention gives u a small amount of spice)

I blew up Tleilaxu with my defence. I built then a lot of minos with mangooses at the begining and just sent my whole defence group to enemy.

And you mean, you haven`t spice on spice field? Strange in attack but if, Desert Eagle says the way. But if you just have no spice to build units, just upgrade at begining rafinery.

Maybe only my Emp does it. It happened to me today when i was playing map with VERY LIMITED spice...i forget to freeze game and i went to go piss..once i came back all my harvesters gone, and no spice left on field. I got money every minute or so, too.

NE ways...how much money do u actually have?

and u still have the original EBFD u could always use a trainer...

www.xcheater.com

but, I wouldn't use one until I REALLY nead it..here there can be a solution.

I have destroyed some buildings with my remaining ornithopters and then send my large army of fedaykins,

when the ordos defend army leaves the base.

They destroyed remaining buildings.

I have 0 spice, but large army of fedaykins. ;)

The problem with minos is that they aren`t very good with worms. When you had fedaykin you could send two of them and use worms. Though enemy must be on the sand then.

And its good, even you don`t have intention to destroy units with worms. When you call worm with Fedaykin, you can do mino rush, becouse worm at first will go to fedaykin. And after riding worm is less possible than if you don`t call him.

• 2 weeks later...