Dune2000 chaos mod is possible to make

Hunoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3FrKQ_nROs

Hello everyone,what do y'all think about this type of mod from the linked video above?

I based it off San Andreas Chaos mod and multiple chaos datapacks and mods for minecraft.

Tried to make it as chaotic as possible with currently available effects.

Thank you for very good job on the editor that made it available mr. Klofkac,love it.

Ps.I used cute miku to hide the xsplit watermark,it's better to see cute character instead of watermark,right?

Edited by go1
Adding clarity to link in first line.

๐Ÿ˜‚That's pretty wacky. Kinda reminds me of those oldschool 'harder' or 'redone' OG campaign maps. Amusing.

I believe you were the one who requested the, uhh... event export / import behavior? Well, Klofkac implemented that in the latest version of the editor. If you plan to keep going with other maps and make them similarly absurd, events can be copied over now. So I hope that helps!

• Like 1

Will be glad for link for newest export feature,i will try it with some late game missions and torment some more A.I.s in my free time.

Since i was nowadays testing speedweight editor feature in allied A.I. combined with single unit production,infinite money and few other things,result: AI can make 20-50 devastators in 20 minutes.

Edited by go1