Ally with who in Harkonnen

vidiware

i allied with gunseng at first and finished off ordos then atredies for the movies to be saved in the option mode. then i started all over again and used copec...the guy sounds like a homosexual when you kill off one of the house leaders...he'll always say "delicious" in such a tone that begs me to shoot him with something fatal

• 4 weeks later...

First I sided with the smarter brother: Gunseng. He doesn't speak to you like you are some sort of an idiot when it comes to making the decision. I started playing the Harkonnen campaign again a few days ago, this time with Copec, because I still haven't seen the movies to winning with him and beating the other houses with him.

When I've finished this campaign with Copec, my collection of Save Game files will be complete, and I'll be able to access ALL of the special movies (beating the other houses homeworlds, winning with all the houses) simply by loading the appropriate save game file. ;)

If you're playing the Harkonnen campaign for the first time, then I suggest you side with Gunseng on Normal difficulty. If you first side with Copec, put it on Hard. The Civil War mission is just WAY TOO EASY if you are on Copec's side.

in 5 harkonnen mission copec kills his fatherr and takes on the thorne.Gunseng is pissed cuz he knows copec poisened their dad, but can't prove it. So then they have a civil war, and u gotta chose either the Bratty, Fatass, Stupid, Brutish Copec, or the Strategic, Witty, Intelligent Gunseng.

I played only one mission with fat and I was off. Maybe latest missions are mostly the same with both of them, but movies are better in the first option. And Gunseng vs Copec level is more fun.

I chose Gunseng everytime I played it. Hes alot cooler and would probelly make a better baron than his brother copec. Copec looks alittle dumb and as Gunseng said would bring House Harkonnen to its knees.

in 5 harkonnen mission copec kills his fatherr and takes on the thorne.Gunseng is pissed cuz he knows copec poisened their dad, but can't prove it. So then they have a civil war, and u gotta chose either the Bratty, Fatass, Stupid, Brutish Copec, or the Strategic, Witty, Intelligent Gunseng.

Nicely put! Gunseng is the way to go. Copec is a big fat idiot that couldent even rule a group of ants respectably :D