Whats the best track in Emperor

MrFrodo

Firstly, thanks for your input with the last message I posted about emperor, much appreciated! I think I'll probably buy it, I don't have high expectations on games, so I reckon I'll enjoy Emperor quite a lot.

I've been downloading some videos and audio files from this site, and they are all really good quality. Which track on Emperor do you think is the best? I've only heard the Ride the worm and Harknonne theme, and I thought that was pretty well done.

I like the ride the worm theme the most. But also the Harkonnen theme.

It's indeed good music, but they should have copied more music from Dune 2000 (like Harkonenn Battle, and Rise of Harkonnen)

hey, whut tool do i use to replace the music files again?

i might replace the ordos music with sum nice technorave music and hark music with sum rock music.

I might leave atreides music alone though. theres no kool music that really goes with their theme. (good guys, loyal and such)

Best Atreides TracksBattle of the AtreidesRide the WormThe War BeginsUnsuspected Attack a.k.a. Infiltrating the HarkonnenAssembling the TroopsFight in the DunesBest Harkonnen TracksHouse HarkonnenHarkonnen Force (Harkonnen Theme as stated)Victory is Inevitable (this is a MUST!)Tribute to EvilDark AllianceWhat else? I'll post more when I find them...I deleted my Emperor mp3s to save spaceBest Ordos TracksA Plan of AttackThe StrategistInfiltrators

hmm best music in game I guess Id have to say House Corrino songs (as they are still yet un-named... and I'm a lil' biased) but wait till you here the new Hark 'Engineer Mekanikz Tweek' ;D coming soon to a site near you ;D btw its spelled mekanikz but pronounced mechanics ;D

oh yeah this is for the KH mod if there are still some that done know what Im talking aboot. ;D

for the KH mod u add the tracks as thier file name. the common music text has been edited to the file name of the new tracks. but i think changing the name of the track in the bag to the name of the ones u are repplacing would work the same.

i think each house can only play two songs online so which ever ones you add will have to be the exact name in the common music text. so you couldnt have two of the same song names in a bag. you would have to either reomve the ones for the house you want then add new ones with the removed ones names. or rename the songs for the house u dont want played to something else and name the songs u are wanting to play the original names of the ones renamed (hope thats not to confusing... I had to stop a couple of times and read it again to make sure i got it out right ;D) or dont change anything just add new songs to the bag and edit the name of the track in the common music text file.

Which ones do you mean, but maybe they are listed in the Dune2000 download section. And the Corrino music is made by DjCid, look his signature for that, but the Corrino music isn't in the game when you buy it

SOme of the ones that Gunner154 mentioned, like Victory is Inevitable

Dark Alliance

The Strategist etc..

Whats the absolute minimum to run Emperor? I have a PII233, 192 SDAM and a GeForce2MX...you reckon that will be enough?

Well, I think MHz ::)

I'm sorry to say, but 233 is not enough. I think you have enough video memory, but your processor isn't fast enough, you must have at least 400 MHz according to the official system req.

yah I suppose. except the cheapest thing I can get from shops around here are still faily fast PIIIs, and I don't have that much money, cause I have to get a new motherboard too.

Oh well...I'll just have to nag my friend every so often to go over their place and hop on their PCs to play Emperor!