Dune II Website Moved to a New Home - And It's Better Now

Nahoo

Hello all,

I moved the website that I previously had at duneii.com to a more long-term subdomain... duneii.nahoo.net plus I redesigned (the old one was a mega-table design) and added a lot more content too.

I did try the dune2k.com contact form but it sent me to a blank white page on submission... so have a look at that.

If you want your Dune II website listed there, please send me a reply here or through the website. I want to have something there for the long term that can be used by the community.

• Like 1

@X3M All received thank you!

I sent you an email response yesterday. I will go through the text, perform some edits and add them to various areas.

Where did you want the acknowledgement linkt to direct to?

@stefanhendriks Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add more downloads here and to Nahoo - it's all linked up in one system now and every single download listed leads to a file now. I'm slowly improving descriptions, adding new versions, screenshots, etc. Oh, and your D2TM is looking really good! I haven't checked it in years.

Thanks to you both!

Nahoo

• Upvote 1

Hi @stefanhendriks!

I've added a few new links and the Legacy download to the Dune II website at Nahoo.

I am not sure the duneii.com domain will be attainable, but I guess it's worth a try. I really wish I heard back from you sooner as I would have transferred ownership before it expired.

If you need any UI assistance or hosting for D2TM, please get in touch. :)

• 8 months later...

I googled for the website... but....
Make sure the old website is gone?
It still contains mistakes.

I see that the new website has gained cool features. Like images that are mono coloured. Yet get the original colour when the mouse is hovering over. That is cool!

As for the new website, there are some little suggestions I have:
- It contains some spelling errors: walktrus should be walkthroughs
- The advice on the game speed to increase Sonic Tank range. Doesn't work on several versions. Perhaps Nyerguds can tell you which versions help here. The mobile version of Dune 2 as example, doesn't have that bug.
- Maybe the mobile spice blooms factor is interesting for players. It can go up to 3.5 times that of the original value. Might as well add that.
- by placing these buildings with a foundation: by placing these buildings without a foundation:
Cheers, X3M

• Like 1

• 2 months later...